Ross County

Another ballot, usual result, no ticket. Applied for everything, only received Livi (which most folk probably got).

MyGers will be binned for next season, £80 for two boxes of trinkets and a scarf is definitely not worth the money. Zero benefit to me of having it.

No more CCCS friendlies or cup matches either. Anything outwith my ST will be on a game by game basis.

Something not right with this Ross County ballot no one I know on Gold received any in first ballot. Messaging now on the second ballot and so far no Gold have them.

Friend on Silver got one in first ballot.

Something not right with this Ross County ballot no one I know on Gold received any in first ballot. Messaging now on the second ballot and so far no Gold have them.

Friend on Silver got one in first ballot.
I'm in gold, nothing from these 2 ballots, my mate in silver hasn't had any either, I've had 4 all season, St Mirren, Motherwell, Livingston and Hibs, he's had Livingston

Got Email to say been offered in Gold only the 2nd so far this season when I go in to buy says no match tickets available

you should of had at least one, check order history and see if any requirements have popped in/emails going to junk. Happened to a few folk I know, thought they had zero but missed a couple tickets
Got an email at 2.00 today telling me I had a ticket. This is definitely my first. I always check spam/junk. Hopefully get another few before the end of the season. Cheers.

I'm in silver and applied for every game this season and still had nothing. Unbelievable :)):rolleyes: I don't think I'll bother with Mygers next season.
Better just chancing your luck with spares and save £50. I’ve been to 5 aways this season; St J, Dundee, St Mirren, Motherwell & Livi. Only got allocated tickets for St J & Livi which are pretty standard anyway. The other 3 I just asked about and got lucky.

8 of us gold in our group chat.

Zero tickets from the 8.

Definitely a weird situation.
They want us to believe there’s no issue :D

Hearts was a lower allocation yet there was a handful of golds on here that were successful, yet for Ross County I don’t know any gold that we’re successful

Based on probability I’m going to say they’ve fucked it

They want us to believe there’s no issue :D

Hearts was a lower allocation yet there was a handful of golds on here that were successful, yet for Ross County I don’t know any gold that we’re successful

Based on probability I’m going to say they’ve fucked it
They must have. I've not had hearts, Aberdeen or Ross County should there not have been enough tickets for everyone in gold to get 1 each ?

They must have. I've not had hearts, Aberdeen or Ross County should there not have been enough tickets for everyone in gold to get 1 each ?
No, quick guess I’d say around 1.2k for gold between those 3 games

But if we’re led to believe there’s only 2.5k golds, surely some of the posters on here would’ve known people that were successful

Would love to know how the club is working these ballots for Cat A smaller allocation games.

Will those successful this time for Hearts or Aberdeen be out the ballot for these games next time round?

Would love to know how the club is working these ballots for Cat A smaller allocation games.

Will those successful this time for Hearts or Aberdeen be out the ballot for these games next time round?
No, those on the fewest games that have applied get preference if they meet the criteria (ie hearts you had to apply for X amount of games)

Doesn’t matter which games you’ve got, could have people getting Aberdeen or hearts twice

It happened in October as there was posters that benefitted. I’m sure @Super Ally was one of them?
My friend also benefitted; I seen his registration email which said silver, his purchase email for st Mirren said gold but this was before the tier threshold email was sent out

Going by the sample on here of no gold saying they’ve been successful, I’ll go out on a whim and say the same thing has happened. If the ballot was done after thresholds were updated, I’m sure we’d have seen at least an odd gold or two successful

I don’t know one gold (as in gold before point updates) that’s been successful

** Also, they’re saying it’s based on previous points/tiers? Why did the registration email for the 5 games have a different tier to what people were in during December? Again, my pal was in Silver yet his registration email says he’s gold. How could he be gold if it was based on the points/thresholds before points were added in January update **
Has anyone actually pressed the club for an answer re the above?

They’ve made up a standard response I believe but unsure if anyones actually challenged them on it, pointing out they’re talking utter nonsense

Can I just throw something out there - would not having registered for or bought the Legends game have a direct affect your ticket allocation criteria- I would normally have said it wouldn’t but the fact they are giving 5 MyGers points for purchasing casts some doubt on whether it goes down as failed to apply on your record - perhaps I’m overthinking the reasons for the current shambles but I think we cannot overlook and dismiss any scenario - until the club communicates to MyGers members exactly how they determine the criteria involved in who actually gets allocated tickets from each tier

Can I just throw something out there - would not having registered for or bought the Legends game have a direct affect your ticket allocation criteria- I would normally have said it wouldn’t but the fact they are giving 5 MyGers points for purchasing casts some doubt on whether it goes down as failed to apply on your record - perhaps I’m overthinking the reasons for the current shambles but I think we cannot overlook and dismiss any scenario - until the club communicates to MyGers members exactly how they determine the criteria involved in who actually gets allocated tickets from each tier
No, zilch. Absolutely no relevance to it tbh

No

No, zilch. Absolutely no relevance to it tbh
Has anyone asked the question? - does failing to register for any and all games that you have been allocated the facility to do so by email or otherwise- in any way affect the process of calculating your personal application history in the criteria used for the allocation of tickets.

Basically are we assuming that registration and purchase of tickets for all non league games are counted separately or has this actually been confirmed by the club.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but for the Hearts game did we not need to have a certain number of previous MATCH registrations in order to be considered for the ballot - all I’m asking for is official clarity on the criteria and process in line with the many issues on the administration of the MyGers scheme particularly as the membership rules and regulations seem to be flexible to the extent no one knows the actual rules

Has anyone asked the question? - does failing to register for any and all games that you have been allocated the facility to do so by email or otherwise- in any way affect the process of calculating your personal application history in the criteria used for the allocation of tickets.

Basically are we assuming that registration and purchase of tickets for all non league games are counted separately or has this actually been confirmed by the club.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but for the Hearts game did we not need to have a certain number of previous MATCH registrations in order to be considered for the ballot - all I’m asking for is official clarity on the criteria and process in line with the many issues on the administration of the MyGers scheme particularly as the membership rules and regulations seem to be flexible to the extent no one knows the actual rules
The legends game isn't an away game though

It happened in October as there was posters that benefitted. I’m sure @Super Ally was one of them?
My friend also benefitted; I seen his registration email which said silver, his purchase email for st Mirren said gold but this was before the tier threshold email was sent out

Going by the sample on here of no gold saying they’ve been successful, I’ll go out on a whim and say the same thing has happened. If the ballot was done after thresholds were updated, I’m sure we’d have seen at least an odd gold or two successful

I don’t know one gold (as in gold before point updates) that’s been successful

** Also, they’re saying it’s based on previous points/tiers? Why did the registration email for the 5 games have a different tier to what people were in during December? Again, my pal was in Silver yet his registration email says he’s gold. How could he be gold if it was based on the points/thresholds before points were added in January update **
A little bump since the SLO is active

@Greg Marshall

I emailed my complaint in today to the MyGers team.

Got a response at least, standard response… MyGers is really successful, we met with loads of fans and discussed various scenarios prior to the launch. The MyGers team are really chuffed that so many young MyGers members got to see the team train at Ibrox recently.

All great stuff but why are people with less points than me sitting on 2 and sometimes 3 away tickets whilst I’m on zero?

It’s a pile of pish.

@Greg Marshall

I emailed my complaint in today to the MyGers team.

Got a response at least, standard response… MyGers is really successful, we met with loads of fans and discussed various scenarios prior to the launch. The MyGers team are really chuffed that so many young MyGers members got to see the team train at Ibrox recently.

All great stuff but why are people with less points than me sitting on 2 and sometimes 3 away tickets whilst I’m on zero?

It’s a pile of pish.
Not joking, I seen a screenshot from an email and the mygers customer service employee didn’t know what a threshold was - genuinely mind boggling, crazy in fact

The legends game isn't even an Rangers game

That is like saying not buying the Edmiston House package at £150 counts against you

I've gave up this season with MyGers, been shafted out of 2 years worth of season ticket points because they are a shower of incompetent bastards who couldn't run a bath, this is the part of our club I hate, treating us like shite on their shoes but as long as we keep giving them our cash nothing will change

I've gave up this season with MyGers, been shafted out of 2 years worth of season ticket points because they are a shower of incompetent bastards who couldn't run a bath, this is the part of our club I hate, treating us like shite on their shoes but as long as we keep giving them our cash nothing will change
Bingo

Problem is, they’re hellbent on trying to please everyone and not upset people - only issue is, that’s virtually impossible in a loyalty scheme

** No doubt get some club spiel about it being a hybrid loyalty scheme or some pish like that

One of the perks of the job is being trackside at pittodrie singing along with the bears, it will be very hard to give a dam where the tickets are going :))
I wish I could just ignore pertinent issues/questions that crop up at work. Better still, I wish I could just pretend internal/external stakeholders didn’t exist

I wish I could just ignore pertinent issues/questions that crop up at work. Better still, I wish I could just pretend internal/external stakeholders didn’t exist
:))unfortunately there’s nothing much we can do, fans have pointed out the many flaws from the day it started , the club just bash on regardless , never did I think a loyalty scheme would involve paying £150 to get first dibs on a Robbie Williams tribute night to get ST Mirren away:))

:))unfortunately there’s nothing much we can do, fans have pointed out the many flaws from the day it started , the club just bash on regardless , never did I think a loyalty scheme would involve paying £150 to get first dibs on a Robbie Williams tribute night to get ST Mirren away:))
:D

Bingo

Problem is, they’re hellbent on trying to please everyone and not upset people - only issue is, that’s virtually impossible in a loyalty scheme

** No doubt get some club spiel about it being a hybrid loyalty scheme or some pish like that
Loyalty rewards those on most points - this does not.

Loyalty shouldn't be judged by buying programmes - this does.

Trying to please everyone and in the process just annoying the majority. They don’t care.

And when we have major issues like the thresholds not being updated again, breaching their own terms and conditions, our go to guy, our SLO, ignored us again. I think my definition of liaising may differ from his.

Back