Ross County

Yeah, Hearts reducing our capacity by around 2300 hasn’t helped at all. Also with Aberdeen taking away 300 tickets per game it’s bit us on the arse

Dundee Utd away being no away fans in August hasn’t been helpful either as I believe we get circa 5,000 there?

But even still, the club bring in a paid membership scheme but reducing the overall % available to your normal punter hasn’t helped. We used to get a guaranteed minimum of 50% of an overall allocation (aside from Celtic 800 games) but now it’s been as low as 40% for some games

Most people don’t really comprehend what’s going on
I agree also supporters clubs getting less . Been a nightmare I’ve missed more aways this season than I did the previous 4 years put together . Annan is another that will be a nightmare .

Are we getting the 3 stands at St Johnstone this season?
We didn’t for the first game, it was the old 2 stands + the section in the west stand

Believe it amounts to around 5,200? Someone will know the exact amount

Yeah, Hearts reducing our capacity by around 2300 hasn’t helped at all. Also with Aberdeen taking away 300 tickets per game it’s bit us on the arse

Dundee Utd away being no away fans in August hasn’t been helpful either as I believe we get circa 5,000 there?

But even still, the club bring in a paid membership scheme but reducing the overall % available to your normal punter hasn’t helped. We used to get a guaranteed minimum of 50% of an overall allocation (aside from Celtic 800 games) but now it’s been as low as 40% for some games

Most people don’t really comprehend what’s going on
Believe we get the Carling stand behind the goal and the Jerry Kerr Stand which runs the full length of one touchline. Is that really as much as 5000 tickets?

Believe we get the Carling stand behind the goal and the Jerry Kerr Stand which runs the full length of one touchline. Is that really as much as 5000 tickets?
If we get the full upper along to the old wooden seats, I’ve always thought it was around 5k

If we get the full upper along to the old wooden seats, I’ve always thought it was around 5k
You’re very likely not far off. Only ever been at Tannadice when it was empty watching my older brother play. If it’s 5000 that should be fairly easy to secure a ticket for.

Know someone that’s only applied for their first game this season that’s got it :D

There was an issue with registrations that they made the club aware of but it highlights how much of a joke this is

I’m logging off before I end up getting myself banned. Have a ticket confirmed and heading to Aberdeen soon, just incase anyone laughs at my tears about the tiers

@Crouchy
Im sure im the same as a lot of folk in here an applied for every single game an got jack shit ‍♂️

You’re very likely not far off. Only ever been at Tannadice when it was empty watching my older brother play. If it’s 5000 that should be fairly easy to secure a ticket for.
Yeah it was always the Shed stand, the Fair Play stand and the Jerry Kerr deathtrap stand. We got up to and including the corner section of seating above their tunnel at that corner. Quite a lot of tickets if that's still the allocation.

Yeah it was always the Shed stand, the Fair Play stand and the Jerry Kerr deathtrap stand. We got up to and including the corner section of seating above their tunnel at that corner. Quite a lot of tickets if that's still the allocation.
Very happy with that then. One of very few grounds I’ve not seen Rangers play at over the years. Hopefully tick 2 off in consecutive weeks with both Annan and Dundee United.

Looking like home end for me aswell at the moment, part of me would rather watch it on the TV than sit on home ends to be honest, I know Ross County would be one of the easier places to sit there though.
I sat in the main stand earlier this season. Nobody near me jumped up when County scored.

Never heard a derogatory remark the full game either.

We didn’t for the first game, it was the old 2 stands + the section in the west stand

Believe it amounts to around 5,200? Someone will know the exact amount

Yeah think that's about right.

Given its a midweek i think this will go to multiple ballots and possibly even an open sale for the last few, similar to Livi

How nothing bad has happened in that stand is a miracle should be shut down

9000 MyGers members registered for this game with an allocation of under 2000. Surely no general sale.
The North East stand want on general sale in August via Ross County's website, was hoping this would be the same again.

I'm in bronze applied for every away game and had nothing, so thought I would be sorted if the it was the same as August

County Statement today

Ross County are in the advanced planning stages for our forthcoming match with Rangers on Saturday 29th January.

Once again club staff are doing various cross checks to identify Rangers fans who are attempting to get tickets for the home end where they cannot successfully purchase tickets for away end.

Many tickets have already been refused by diligent club staff and we will continue to monitor all ticket sales.

Any County fans purchasing tickets in the home areas of the stadium for Rangers supporters may face further action from the club.

The club are also liaising with Rangers to identify away supporters suspected to have purchased tickets for the home end.

Rangers fans who gain entry to the home end will be ejected, similarly suspected away fans attempting to gain entry through home turnstiles will be refused admission.

We would like to thank supporters for their co-operation and understanding and we hope to make this fixture enjoyable for all.

County Statement today

Ross County are in the advanced planning stages for our forthcoming match with Rangers on Saturday 29th January.

Once again club staff are doing various cross checks to identify Rangers fans who are attempting to get tickets for the home end where they cannot successfully purchase tickets for away end.

Many tickets have already been refused by diligent club staff and we will continue to monitor all ticket sales.

Any County fans purchasing tickets in the home areas of the stadium for Rangers supporters may face further action from the club.

The club are also liaising with Rangers to identify away supporters suspected to have purchased tickets for the home end.

Rangers fans who gain entry to the home end will be ejected, similarly suspected away fans attempting to gain entry through home turnstiles will be refused admission.

We would like to thank supporters for their co-operation and understanding and we hope to make this fixture enjoyable for all.
this pish again

County Statement today

That's a new one from county.

County Statement today

Great fun ahaha

What do people reckon the chances of picking a ticket up late on for this are? Travelling up regardless but just weighing everything up in terms of where I’m most likely to end up.

What do people reckon the chances of picking a ticket up late on for this are? Travelling up regardless but just weighing everything up in terms of where I’m most likely to end up.

I reckon you'll pick one up. The fact Glasgow buses are leaving at 0700/0730 will mean there will certainly be a few casualties who don't make it.

Not been in the wee side bit before

Can you walk round to the north stand freely?
Go through the same turnstiles for that section, just walk behind the north stand once you’re in the ground and you walk round to the north east section

Rarely anyone checking tickets so you could go into the north stand

My wife (no pics) works at Ross County.
They were given a roasting by the police for their turnstile system against celtic and as such are going to have less open at the away end against Rangers .
(They used an exit gate and a large group of filth ran in with no tickets)

As such they expect long queues to get in so will be very time consuming.
Suggest getting in early if you dont want to miss kick off.

My wife (no pics) works at Ross County.
They were given a roasting by the police for their turnstile system against celtic and as such are going to have less open at the away end against Rangers .
(They used an exit gate and a large group of filth ran in with no tickets)

As such they expect long queues to get in so will be very time consuming.
Suggest getting in early if you dont want to miss kick off.

Same thing happened with our game in Dingwall in August.

By saying all games I miss a few yes sorry I also have friends who sometimes sort me for those I meant every single game offered I sign up for and take every ticket offered, I should say i mess few

I travel on RSCs with different mates usually bigger games when not all members get tickets so they have plenty space and never have I received a ticket from an RSC i travel on. - 1

The system for me is better yes its simple I get more tickets and have received higher CAT games this season via allocation than thru the gerrard phase due to increased demand - 2

there are prob a good 2-3 thousand "all out followers" we are all going to need to share at some point also if your bus allocates high Cat tickets on a simple points top down method is that not worse than mygers tiers? how is some young lad going to get the one sheep ticket for example? - 3

and I dont consider your comment stirring mate this is perhaps what the club should have done bring in a range of fans and let us talk amongst each other the real issue is people feel they are all loyal and deserve one which we all are and do but it cant work like
1 - you made your case as to why you should join an RSC and become more of a regular than you are now, an RSC would appreciate you since you do want to follow the team. you Glasgow based?

2- the Gerrard effect IMO was the worst thing to happen to RSC, look at the overloaded bandwagon for the ticket system was a right mess up ( not that Rangers cared ), but an RSC bus point system is for the best followers, not a tier system which gives people the chance to pick and choose what games to take or what tickets to pass onto their mates but if it goes to an RSC it goes to the next follower. A system am all for as it is fair .

3 - 2/3 k followers but not all out regulars thats the key point on this subject, I reckon your Rangers regulars are between 50-250 who regardless of situation, personal circumstances would never miss a game even if the game was on the other end of the planet.

We encourage our younger members to keep following but life gets in the way for some of them , work/girlfriends/family/cost that sort of thing which cant be helped, We do a bus point system and if you show eagerness to the RSC/attending games it gets noticed - another reason RSC want more tickets

I held off replying to this as I decided to have a good weekend :p so sorry for delay

Last edited:
I think theres been around 9 games available to apply for so far (not counting the first RC free-for-all and the games that have not been balloted yet), I’ve applied for 5 and received zero tickets despite being gold. (And yes they keep saying I was allocated Livingston, but no email or communication was given to me to tell me that. Not a thing.

I emailed to enquire about this and the below is part of the email I’ve recieved.

“You are in a friendship group with 2 other Gold Tier members. When balloting matches if a supporters is in a group their allocated matches is considered the same as the supporter with the most matches in their friendship and tier group. The other Gold Tier members in the group had been allocated 4 matches so for the Ross County ballot was given the group allocation score of 4.

In the second Ross County match tickets for Gold Tier tickets were allocated amongst members who have been allocated 0 to 3 matches.”

Unsure if this is common knowledge yet, so here it is.

I think theres been around 9 games available to apply for so far (not counting the first RC free-for-all and the games that have not been balloted yet), I’ve applied for 5 and received zero tickets despite being gold. (And yes they keep saying I was allocated Livingston, but no email or communication was given to me to tell me that. Not a thing.

I emailed to enquire about this and the below is part of the email I’ve recieved.

“You are in a friendship group with 2 other Gold Tier members. When balloting matches if a supporters is in a group their allocated matches is considered the same as the supporter with the most matches in their friendship and tier group. The other Gold Tier members in the group had been allocated 4 matches so for the Ross County ballot was given the group allocation score of 4.

In the second Ross County match tickets for Gold Tier tickets were allocated amongst members who have been allocated 0 to 3 matches.”

@Aww Skew

Get your teeth into that one!

1 - you made your case as to why you should join an RSC and become more of a regular than you are now, an RSC would appreciate you since you do want to follow the team. you Glasgow based?

2- the Gerrard effect IMO was the worst thing to happen to RSC, look at the overloaded bandwagon for the ticket system was a right mess up ( not that Rangers cared ), but an RSC bus point system is for the best followers, not a tier system which gives people the chance to pick and choose what games to take or what tickets to pass onto their mates but if it goes to an RSC it goes to the next follower. A system am all for as it is fair .

3 - 2/3 k followers but not all out regulars thats the key point on this subject, I reckon your Rangers regulars are between 50-250 who regardless of situation, personal circumstances would never miss a game even if the game was on the other end of the planet.

We encourage our younger members to keep following but life gets in the way for some of them , work/girlfriends/family/cost that sort of thing which cant be helped, We do a bus point system and if you show eagerness to the RSC/attending games it gets noticed - another reason RSC want more tickets

I held off replying to this as I decided to have a good weekend :p so sorry for delay
Point three regardless of personal circumstances next paragraph life gets in the way can’t be helped.

No everyone wants to travel on an RSC mate, and there’s many that attend every game that don’t.

Point three regardless of personal circumstances next paragraph life gets in the way can’t be helped.

No everyone wants to travel on an RSC mate, and there’s many that attend every game that don’t.
every away game, that special someone inside the ticket office at it again :p

On a separate note I’m hoping the poster that appeared last month saying he has a home end for next Wednesday appears Thursday and let’s everyone know how the experience went
I did that for Dundee United away 1-0 game
horrible bastards

Omg hahahaha

This goes against what we were told would happen! We were told everyone is balloted individually and if there’s people in same CCCS group that are successful, they get seats together

@Greg Marshall these clowns are ripping the utter pish now

Back