Ross McCafferty "Journalist" deleted tweet re Roofe...

Gregco

"@RossMcCaff Some of the names Rangers fans are bandying about as potential Morelos replacements are absolutely insane.

Kemar Roofe? He moved to Anderlecht for 7m less than a year ago. Fantasy land stuff"

Always enjoy when these clowns make an arse of themselves.

"@RossMcCaff Some of the names Rangers fans are bandying about as potential Morelos replacements are absolutely insane.

Kemar Roofe? He moved to Anderlecht for 7m less than a year ago. Fantasy land stuff"

I’m not sure why I hate him so much. I think it’s because he’s a fat gimp who’s always trying to put us down.

The clown who claimed to have been on the phone to Slaven Belupo 5 minutes before we signed Katic was my personal favourite.

No doubt Ross McAff will now come and tell us we've signed an injury prone cast off.

Who is he?

A mentally challenged comment not understanding why it’s for an undisclosed fee and we are up to our old trick...

is this not common practise for most transfers these days - absolute fools.

The level of journalism in this country is getting worse ,they wonder why nobody buys newspapers anymore!.

It's absolutely brutal.

Like another poster said if he thought it was unlikely just say so and give a decent reason why. Everyone can be wrong at times, no harm in it.

But everything related to us seems to be fair game for this sort of snidey, mean-spirited pish that never ever gets directed at any other team in Scotland. When was the last time you seen a Rangers friendly journalist spout shite like that at anyone, never mind the scum?

We don't have football journalists in Scotland. They sit all day on Piggery peasant websites talking about us.

This is why journalism in Scotland is on its arse for the most part, more interested in snide comments, likes and not holding yourself accountable when you are wrong than actual decent writing and investigation.

The problem with the media is the print/tweet what they hope to happen, not what is in front of their faces.

This is why journalism in Scotland is on its arse for the most part, more interested in snide comments, likes and not holding yourself accountable when you are wrong than actual decent writing and investigation.

It's a societal thing. Scotland is the very epitome of 'wee man syndrome'. Petty, jealous and small-minded. It astonishes me how the Scottish Enlightenment has ended up like this.

I assume he is a " journalist " for the Glasgow Herald?
Never heard of the character until opening this thread.
Scottish sports coverage in a nutshell, informative? Even interesting? No, just let your warped brain slop your bile to the fore.

Back