Ross McCafferty "Journalist" deleted tweet re Roofe...

How the phuck did you get a fine for that ?
If you don't mind me asking
Was after the game Arfield scored the winner against them at Ibrox. mentally challenged walked into offsales and started giving my son and his pals abuse.I started on him,asked why he supports a team who cover up pedophilia, staff in shop started shouting at me so I left and police caught me at my door. Gave me a £60 on the spot fine.

McCafferty is a swivel eyed Rangers hating yesser. Went to St columba's in gourock.
Its just a classic example of a so called journalist letting personal opinion cloud their judgment, and showing they truly are incapable of putting allegiances to one side in the name of reporting with integrity.

Opinion is one thing when it's constructive and balanced with reasons as opposed to just flinging statements out there as if it should be taken as fact

mentally challenged bastard

UDJGYdO.gif

The name McCafferty just sets off disturbing alarm bells for all the wrong reasons, so as he is a journalist why doesn't he do some research into a real story for a change.
You never know he might get some inside info on the heirarchy at a club that knew about CSA for decades, he might even be related :eek: who knows.

Was after the game Arfield scored the winner against them at Ibrox. mentally challenged walked into offsales and started giving my son and his pals abuse.I started on him,asked why he supports a team who cover up pedophilia, staff in shop started shouting at me so I left and police caught me at my door. Gave me a £60 on the spot fine.
In Rutherglen? That’s fucking outrageous

So you ask a legit question and get a 60 quid fine, wow must have been surrounded by mhanks the staff and the cops were probably ones that they knew and were of the same ilk.

So you ask a legit question and get a 60 quid fine, wow must have been surrounded by mhanks the staff and the cops were probably ones that they knew and were of the same ilk.
Staff were shouting at me to get out. They didn't seem to mind when the mentally challenged was shouting at 3 teenage boys. Think I was unlucky that the cops were just passing as it happened

The name McCafferty just sets off disturbing alarm bells for all the wrong reasons, so as he is a journalist why doesn't he do some research into a real story for a change.
You never know he might get some inside info on the heirarchy at a club that knew about CSA for decades, he might even be related :eek: who knows.
Is it right that he’s Jim McCafferty’s nephew?

Its just a classic example of a so called journalist letting personal opinion cloud their judgment, and showing they truly are incapable of putting allegiances to one side in the name of reporting with integrity.

Opinion is one thing when it's constructive and balanced with reasons as opposed to just flinging statements out there as if it should be taken as fact

mentally challenged bastard
You've just described the Scottish Media en masse.

"@RossMcCaff Some of the names Rangers fans are bandying about as potential Morelos replacements are absolutely insane.

Kemar Roofe? He moved to Anderlecht for 7m less than a year ago. Fantasy land stuff"

Always enjoy when these clowns make an arse of themselves.

Are you back on Twitter?

Always good to see the 19th Century Terrorist media muppets embarrass themselves.

So that cumt starts abusing kids, you call him out and your the bad one?

I should be surprised, but sadly, I'm not.

I know Big Ross as he was my Nephew's best man and I love all these people posting "facts" about him, he admitted he got it wrong and he even retweeted the kerryfail tweet so he's hardly hiding. Got his own problems being a Morton supporter

Aye, literally at my front door when got pulled. Was worried about my job at the time but ended up just paying it so it wouldn't go any further. Ive not been in that offsales since
what would have happened if you refused the fine? a further fine then a warrant out for you? could you have not got someone from CAB or a lawyer to show it up for the shite it was

he even retweeted the kerryfail tweet so he's hardly hiding.

Tried to hide though, by deleting the tweet. But he got caught out.

He obviously buys into the Sevco are skint narrative judging by his 'fantasy land' comment. Deserves all the ribbing be is getting!

what would have happened if you refused the fine? a further fine then a warrant out for you? could you have not got someone from CAB or a lawyer to show it up for the shite it was
Was a good cop bad cop scenario. One of them (male) was obviously pissed off and would've had me in the cells. The other (female) was fairly decent. In the end I paid it to stop it going any further

Was a good cop bad cop scenario. One of them (male) was obviously pissed off and would've had me in the cells. The other (female) was fairly decent. In the end I paid it to stop it going any further
i get where your coming from and why you did it but me being me would have kicked off (fck paying £60 im a skintflint :D)
still this is making me angry that this even happened the more i think about it no wonder they think they can get away with anything

i get where your coming from and why you did it but me being me would have kicked off (fck paying £60 im a skintflint :D)
still this is making me angry that this even happened the more i think about it no wonder they think they can get away with anything
Mate, im as miserable as they come but in the end, id pay that every time if it meant we beat that mob :))

I know Big Ross as he was my Nephew's best man and I love all these people posting "facts" about him, he admitted he got it wrong and he even retweeted the kerryfail tweet so he's hardly hiding. Got his own problems being a Morton supporter

See if you know him, and this is a genuine question, can you ask him why he thought it was a good idea to start spouting off shite about Rangers? As a journalist, all it does is lessen his reputation as his insights seem unreliable and as a twitter poster all it does is make him seem like an anti-Rangers idiot.

Why put your neck on the line? To endear himself to the hordes?

See if you know him, and this is a genuine question, can you ask him why he thought it was a good idea to start spouting off shite about Rangers? As a journalist, all it does is lessen his reputation as his insights seem unreliable and as a twitter poster all it does is make him seem like an anti-Rangers idiot.

He works for Twitter, he's not a journalist as far as I know.

Don't know where this journalist thing came from, he just gave his option on what he thought and it turns out he was completely wrong, also he has no love for the dark side either

Or is offended by the colour of breadcrumbs lol

Back