Ross McCafferty "Journalist" deleted tweet re Roofe...

The best one ever was when that Humza Yousef said we wouldn't get Gerrard and the club absolutely embarrassed him. Well, as much as his type (failing SNP minister to be clear) can be embarrassed.
From the man who cannot sort out his own car insurance, deliver a train service or provide justice ..... At least his parents got one thing write in his surname USELESS.

" @RossMcCaff Some of the names Rangers fans are bandying about as potential Morelos replacements are absolutely insane.

Kemar Roofe? He moved to Anderlecht for 7m less than a year ago. Fantasy land stuff "

eOOPThg.gif

Ross McCafferty here is some advice i would like to give to you and the rest of the media, politicians in Scotland." speak only if it improves upon the silence" so hopefully we will not hear from you, the media and most politicians in Scotland again. because to the rest of us silence would be most definitely golden.

What is there to debate?
Tell him "your club are paedo-harbourers" and have been for half a century.
Debate over.
I got a fine for telling one of the idiots that face to face. Not gonna actually write and send it in case I get another

It's a societal thing. Scotland is the very epitome of 'wee man syndrome'. Petty, jealous and small-minded. It astonishes me how the Scottish Enlightenment has ended up like this.

Aye, we had the Union which encouraged the Scottish Enlightenment that showed off Scotland's talents in engineering, science, philosophy, literature, etc, and all recognised around the world.

Then the potato famine brought the world's dregs from Ireland reintroducing their vile religion, their manic denial of it's clergy's sins, their refusal to integrate, their lack of appreciation, their massive boulder-sized chip on their collective shoulder, and all while pointing the finger and spewing out their vindictive claims of sectarianism.
They have effectively turned Scotland into an Ireland tribute act full of under-achieving, whining, loser, self-loathers.

That’s the cherry on the cake for Roofe signing. Twitter should’t allow people to delete tweets, it’s too easy a let off for any clown that wants to make a twat of themself

Never heard of this clown "journalist" but he seems to have what it takes to be big in scotshit journalism.

The clown who claimed to have been on the phone to Slaven Belupo 5 minutes before we signed Katic was my personal favourite.

No doubt Ross McAff will now come and tell us we've signed an injury prone cast off.

Haha, Timomouse, the Scottish Croatian football expert. Literally everything he posts, the opposite comes true.

Back