Ross McCormack signs for Aldershot Town.

Horrible little scrote. You do wonder what his motivation for dropping down to this level is when it didn't appear he could be arsed playing for many if his previous clubs.

Lad had a lot of skill about him and really should still be a top player at least in Scotland.

Absolute dead beat of a person

Whether you like him or not (I think he is a f@nny), he has more than enough talent to do well in that league for a lot less effort than he did at his previous clubs. It annoys me that players like him waste their talent, when so many other footballers with talent but unlucky with injuries have to give up.

Surprised he even bothers anymore ... he’s worth a fortune for doing very little.

£13 million in wages in the last 4 years, so he’s not going there for the money. Fair play to him if he just wants to play football again.

Horrible little scrote. You do wonder what his motivation for dropping down to this level is when it didn't appear he could be arsed playing for many if his previous clubs.
Have to be honest, this was my first thought. He’s not the sort of player I expected to drop down a few levels just to keep playing because he loves the game. I figured when the big money stopped being thrown at him he would chuck it.

Aldershot play league games against local rivals Woking on Sat 26 Dec at home and then away the very next week 2/1/21.

Crap standard of football but if spectators are allowed in by then it could be a little tasty.

Aldershot as you know a very pro forces club & garrison town, so was surprised to see him end up there

I’m not really aware of any pro terrorism from him. He’s brain dead, a waster and a Celtic fan(ny).

Think the link you make there is unfair. He’s many actual inadequacies that can justifiably be used to hammer him.

Back