Ross McCrorie has tested positive for Coronavirus

He'll be absolutely fine.

Hope he gets given a proper chance when he returns. We've missed him in some of the more physical games this season.

I’ve no doubts Ross will make a full recovery but I just hope he hasn’t unknowingly passed it onto other members of his family who are not as fit and strong as the big man. Best wishes to Ross and his family.

Get well soon ross, looking forward to seeing you put brown into the govan stand next season.

Just out of interest, how are young, fit footballers getting tested? I have to stay at home for a week with no clue whether I have it or not.

Scary and just highlights how messed up football is in this country that the powers at be can’t just make a decision to void it all and let everyone focus on staying healthy.
Fast recovery Ross. No surrender

Will this make folk sit up and take notice. Behind closed doors games will not be safe.

Wishing Ross all the best!

Any Rangers fan not taking this seriously yet? A young Bear has caught a KILLER virus never seen before in the history of mankind. He's one of us, he's fit, he's healthy he's a winner, he bossed Celtic away at the piggery playing with shitebags absolute warrior that day and will fight this. Do your part Bears, this is not a game

Back