Ross McCrorie has tested positive for Coronavirus

All the best Ross

I hope he hasnt given it too Robbie, I was in his company last Sunday :(
Youay never know but I'm sure you'll behave sensibly. I'm sure I seen on the Rangers accounts that they had just had their birthday, parents will be worried sick particularly if Ross is still 400 miles away from home

Why have so many footballers tested positive it’s really scary, positive side they are all fit and healthy young men.
get well soon Ross

Sadly, no one is immune.

Hopefully some of the diddies on the news , who are still away to the public park gyms will take note and stay home.

Hopefully RM will make a full recovery
Correct except you don't build immunity unless you are exposed and like all flu viruses 99% will be absolutely fine- like Ross.

Get well soon, your a big healthy lad and will fight it all the way,
Well said mate he'll no doubt feel a tad under the weather- remember it's easy to go into panic mode by watching the media presentation of this. Nearly 20000 winter flu deaths in UK each year and no running commentary on death count. Perspective needed as well as being sensible on hygiene and social distancing.

Well said mate he'll no doubt feel a tad under the weather- remember it's easy to go into panic mode by watching the media presentation of this. Nearly 20000 winter flu deaths in UK each year and no running commentary on death count. Perspective needed as well as being sensible on hygiene and social distancing.

Any link to that - media wise.

Young fit basturt, should be OK. But you just never know wi this thing.:(

Hope his symptoms are of the minor variety.

Stay safe Ross and get well soon.

Any updates on the likes of Maldini , Arteta , and young mcrorie ? You’d hope their age and stamina would see them ok but can’t take it as red

Any updates on the likes of Maldini , Arteta , and young mcrorie ? You’d hope their age and stamina would see them ok but can’t take it as red
Maldini is better said this is no normal flu take it seriously. His son got it as well but not as bad. Arteta says he is now feeling fine but was wiped out for 4 or 5 days.

Maldini is better said this is no normal flu take it seriously. His son got it as well but not as bad. Arteta says he is now feeling fine but was wiped out for 4 or 5 days.

If Maldini and Arteta were wiped out even if only for a few days , then you can see how anyone remotely unfit or elderly could well not survive it . It sounds really A nasty bastard of an illness .

Back