Ross McCrorie

YOGI_GER

When is this lad back?

The only time this season I think that we have looked solid at the back is when he plays in a diamond in front of the back 2.

I keep hearing everyone going on about Goss but today was an example of him not being good enough.

We simply held of the tims at the age of the box, would'nt happen if Ross was in there.

Sad to say but Cardoso is not good enough. I found him at fault for 2 goals and the likes of McCorie would have prevented that.

We miss McCorie and cant wait for him to come back. He is a fighter and has the makings of a terrific defender or defensive mid.

Cardosa is not up to the task, all our transfer kitty in the summer should be sent on a Centre Half, if not two.

We definitely miss his height and strength in the side,it’s such a shame him Jack and Doran’s are out at the same time.

folk need to remember that our team today missed 3 shoe ins....McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans.

All would have made a difference.

And not having to bring on Cardoso would also have made a difference ( Martin being out)

McCrorie is our key player. We have nobody like him who can play that defensive mid role. He has far more physicallity than Jack and for one so young is a leader. If he's playing we don't lose the first goal (this was an obvious area of concern yet our mids couldn't learn when they must have been warned about this).

McCrorie may go on to be a top centre half, but for us, with the squad we have, he is our first pick centre mid.

To be honest, I'm not going to have a go at Murty here, I think he's doing well.

We are just fu.cked with injuries.
Murty is part to blame for that without a doubt. We were getting overrun in midfield, Goss was anonymous yet he remains on the pitch until 75 mins. Cummings and Holt should have been on that park as soon as they went to 10 men.

Murty is part to blame for that without a doubt. We were getting overrun in midfield, Goss was anonymous yet he remains on the pitch until 75 mins. Cummings and Holt should have been on that park as soon as they went to 10 men.

Fair point mate.

We've never looked better than when we had McCrorie at defensive mid.

I'll hang fire until I see how we look with him and our other injured players back, but we definitely do need to sort out that defence.

In the bigger games we need someone protecting the back 4. Think thathas cost us badly today and against hibs

We've never looked better than when we had McCrorie at defensive mid.

I'll hang fire until I see how we look with him and our other injured players back, but we definitely do need to sort out that defence.

Yep this is what I think.

Back