Ross McCrorie

2 seconds of more effort and he would have intercepted that pass. At this level we can't just makes excuses for that. Would have loved to have seen the reaction if someone like Ejaria had messed up like that at such a crucial point - yet Ross gets away with it. It's top level competitive sport. No room for sentiment. It is what it is.

As some folks have posted the the expectation of some bears on FF is bewildering o_O. Nothing to do with sentiment just realism o_O

I like Ross & he has a lot of attributes - and unlike some the jersey doesn’t weigh too heavily on him.

He played well last night, covering & breaking up as was his job. Unfortunately he was ball watching at the goal & it cost us dearly.

I don’t think he has the physical presence to play at centre back but he’s a good dm & I also think he would make good right back.
Excellent post.
Another young player being written off on FF. On this forum nobody ever develops. Middleton 18 years old being written off too by some.

As some folks have posted the the expectation of some bears on FF is bewildering o_O
I don't think it's too much to expect to make sure you track back and track your running man in a crucial game with 10 minutes left when you have to win the game to go through to last 32.

That's the brutal reality. He should/could have prevented that goal. To deny otherwise is just ridiculous.

Excellent post.
Another young player being written off on FF. On this forum nobody ever develops. Middleton 18 years old being written off too by some.

Not a fancy dandy players signed by S.G the problem. Looks like he is going to get more game time now the loanees are proving just how inadequate they are.

Should be played every game henceforth - even if he makes mistakes (which he will). A future captain.

No more shitebag loanee midfielders.

I don't think it's too much to expect to make sure you track back and track your running man in a crucial game with 10 minutes left when you have to win the game to go through to last 32.

That's the brutal reality. He should/could have prevented that goal. To deny otherwise is just ridiculous.
he f ucked it up there but had a good game nonetheless

Excellent post.
Middleton not necessarily being written off - but Stevie Wonder can see that he is like a wee lost boy out there at the moment - mentally and physically.

SG needs to address this immediately by pulling him out the limelight for a bit until he is properly ready - for his own sake.

To expect someone who has had probably no more than 90 mins all season to go full tilt for 90 mins in the most important game of the season so far and rectify a cock up by another player is as some have posted delusional o_O

The genesis of the goal was our keepers kick out. The defence was caught out and all over the place.

To expect someone who has had probably no more than 90 mins all season to go full tilt for 90 mins in the most important game of the season so far and rectify a cock up by another player is as some have posted delusional o_O
Shouldn't have been on the park at that point then.

The genesis of the goal was our keepers kick out. The defence was caught out and all over the place.
Yep - McGregors kick out was shocking - but Ross could and should have gone with his man. He didn't. That's all I'm saying.

Haven't read the thread since I have an idea how it'll turn out.

Agree with the OP. Fantastic prospect and played very well last night, as did Jack.

Put them both in the middle and keep them there.

Yep - McGregors kick out was shocking - but Ross could and should have gone with his man. He didn't. That's all I'm saying.

He did go with their most creative attacking midfielder who had just come on. Even then he still was able to almost get a interception even though he was blowing out his arse. You need to watch the goal again it will give you a true perspective. It was caused by Shagger not Ross. If you do not rate Ross just admit it.

He did go with their most creative attacking midfielder who had just come on. Even then he still was able to almost get a interception even though he was blowing out his arse. You need to watch the goal again it will give you a true perspective. It was caused by Shagger not Ross. If you do not rate Ross just admit it.
are you seriously letting Ross off the hook for his part in their goal ?? come on.

I'm sure if you ask the big lad then even he will hold his hands up and admit he should and could have done more.

are you seriously letting Ross off the hook for his part in their goal ?? come on.

I'm sure if you ask the big lad then even he will hold his hands up and admit he should and could have done more.

Look if that had been a senior pro that was match fit i would agree with you. But to put the blame on one of our most promising youngsters we have had in years who has played about 90 minutes all season when it was not even him that lost the ball is beyond me. What part of this scenario can't you accept? No i.m.o it was not his fault.

A young guy who has barely played this season, does really well apart from one mistake.

Plus there were a number of players at fault for the goal.

But you choose to look at one incident in a vacuum.

Look if that had been a senior pro that was match fit i would agree with you. But to put the blame on one of our most promising youngsters we have had in years who has played about 90 minutes all season when it was not even him that lost the ball is beyond me. What part of this scenario can't you accept? No i.m.o it was not his fault.
we'll leave it at that then.

Back