Ross Wilson, Rangers Sporting Director is on Talksport Radio at 11am on Monday.

Direct national exposure to our club can only be a good thing.

Even if the show host is a plonker!
It's not the first time we have been featured on talksport. Allen was on a couple times, in general it doenst do much for our club.

I’m sure Ross will know how White works, if not I hope someone has primed him.
It’s good exposure for us as long he doesn’t get derailed by White’s negative questions..
We’re the biggest club in Scotland with an England legend in charge..Let’s use this as an advantage to further promote us.

i’m sure the media know if you step over the line you will get no more content, it will only be the thicko media up here who will not get it till its too late.

Direct national exposure to our club can only be a good thing.

Even if the show host is a plonker!
He’ll be at his arse-licking best though.
(This criticism is only of his journalistic style.)
I’d be surprised if we learned too much new.

i’m sure the media know if you step over the line you will get no more content, it will only be the thicko media up here who will not get it till its too late.

it’s already too late for them as we’ve seen in the last 7 days

Ross has spoken well any time I’ve seen him interviewed so he’ll be fine. I’m not the biggest fan of TalkSport but it does give us a chance to be heard nationally and it’s good to get it right up the media up here by not giving them the interview.

Warburton on soon also. And a story about Lyle Taylor letting his contract run down and making himself unavailable for selection

Ross Wilson is on live with Jim white, Natalie sawyer and Danny Murphy this morning. Be good to hear what he has to say/

When TalkSport and Sky say a time give yourself a 2 hour window for when it actually happens. There is a TalkSport app with a listen again feature for those who want to hear what was said later.

Obviously not Rangers then or he'd be crying his wee eyes out again.
He sounded deeply depressed to be fair and moaned through the whole interview.

They say he is quadrupling what he was on at Charlton. Wonder if it’s an EPL team then?

Back