Ross Wilson, Rangers Sporting Director is on Talksport Radio at 11am on Monday.

Liked the ' well it depends who you are on about'when asked his good relationships with other clubs boards.lol

for me personally, I wouldnt have chosen talkSport or certainly not the slot with jim white because he’s a snivelling rat, talks shite and he’s not very well liked regardless of his own position on that.
I would say he could have chosen a morning slot and certainly on perhaps sky sports if he was going to to be talking about transfers etc.
Ross Wilson handled himself well, no real pressure in questioning there. He’s right about irrelevant noise etc, as long as the club remember this on a season long basis and get the wheels in motion for some quality signings and a good start to the season in whatever guise it may be, we will be fine.

the club at long last have got itself a decent backbone here. Long may it continue

If you think he was coming on and spilling the beans forget it, most of us know he is not going to tell Jim White who he is looking to sign, your probably better out sunbathing than listening.

I'm not condemning Ross Wilson he is just doing his wee PR bit and keeping Rangers name to the fore..

Don't think he was ever going to reveal anything, that's not our style. Was asked about Ibe but wasn't forthcoming. Poker faces,keep them guessing. Love it.

Thought he spoke well,already renegotiated a deal for Hagi which has probably saved us a few bob as well.

Missed this, hopefully get it on catch up. Sounds like he spoke well, we seem to be a bit more on the ball regards the media this season

He was all set to reveal Alexander-Arnold and Salah were 'jetting in' to sign for the 'Gers but White, incredibly, never asked the question. Opportunity missed.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you were expecting. It was a 'fluff' piece that keeps our name out there. Nothing more.

Who said I was expecting anything? It wasn't a moan or criticism, just a statement of fact.

Aye right enough we should get him an interview with the govan herald
What would be the difference between doing the talk sport interview and not saying anything at all? What have we benefitted? Let me guess "unreal exposure for our club"

Back