Ross Wilson to recommend £2m Hearts left back Aaron Hickey(The Sun)

30% of the fee so that lot can use it to defend pedos in court?

Aye sign us up.

This is what will happen every week now.
The pathetic tabloids will link us withevery player they can think of.
By a sheer numbers game, they will get some right!!

Just sounds like the usual guesswork. Wilson was linked with Hickey when he was at Southampton (I doubt if he actually said anything about the player) so he gets linked with him again.

The boy is a player and definitely one for the future. As for two million, that’s just click bait pish. Hickey will be on ours as well as the tims radar. Good player.

Going against the grain a bit here clearly but I would be quite happy if we signed Hickey, even if it was for a couple of million.
Certainly seems to have a lot of potential and as delighted as we all are that Barisic has finally came on to a game I think it would be beneficial to have somebody in for a bit of rotation. Plus if the article is correct in saying he can playing anywhere along the back 4 then providing cover for RB as well would be a benefit.
Just can’t see us managing to sign a player so strongly linked with Man City though.

This is what will happen every week now.
The pathetic tabloids will link us withevery player they can think of.
By a sheer numbers game, they will get some right!!
Not just players.
The post previous to yours has the Hibs’ head of recruitment linked.
All the while unsettling anybody at the club holding that or a similar position.
Or trying to.

The boy is a player and definitely one for the future. As for two million, that’s just click bait pish. Hickey will be on ours as well as the tims radar. Good player.
Did septic try for him before signing Taylor from Kilmarnock?

Southampton can afford to spend £2m on a 17 yo full back, can we? Or de we sell Barasic to raise the funds?

The usual sloppy journalism. Southampton have shown interest so therefore we must be interested. We are not in a position to pay £2m for a 17 yr old at the moment having just bought Kent

Pish is right - there have been numerous 17 year old startlets even from our own academy who promise so much and then fizzle out by the time they are in their early 20's. Best to spend 2m on someone who is matured and proven.

So he’s been in the job for 2 seconds but already recommends the boy from hearts ??? And the sun know about it??

lies , nothing more , nothing less than a made up story from a terrible newspaper

I would take the 30% sell on fee with a pinch of salt.
He was in Hearts youths then Celtics for a bit and left them at 16 before signing a pro contract.

Surely they would be in no position to insist on a sell on fee.
Unless it is to do with a development fee?

Highly rated and one to watch but I’d like to see our players develop first

Why anybody reads or pays attention to the tabloids these days is beyond me. Desperate with these headlines now.

Doubt we are interested, its no secret Arsenal have been watching Hickey in recent games, more likely to end up going down south to them or another PL team for the future.

2 Million is a bit steep but he's the type of player we should always be looking at. At 17 he wouldn't be moving Barasic, but would be replacing him when/if we sell Barasic for a tidy profit.

Back