Ross Wilson

rangers_champions

Love the work he is doing already. Nothing major but seems to know what he is doing unlike previous.
Managed to get money for grezda plus major thing adding the sell on clause.
Got loan deals lined up in usa for two youth players to gain experiance.
Docherty on loan to sunderland a team fighting for promotion is great for player and club, hopefully he shines.
Murphy going to bury with former manager and playing week in week out to regain his fitness even though its a lower league is great, get him firing for next season to give himself a chance with us.
Rudden going to partick with a buy back clause is also a great deal for the club. If hes doing well even if we dont want him there is a chance to get him back at cheap price then make money on him.
Also loans cancelled and lined up for youths to gain vital 1st team experiance.

Just small things like sell on clause and buy back clauses are great ways for the club to make extra money that for years we seem to never insert in sales.

my bad made mistake about where murphy was heading but not really what post was about, was more to praise wilson for work he is doing.

Last edited:
Love the work he is doing already. Nothing major but seems to know what he is doing unlike previous.
Docherty on loan to sunderland a team fighting for promotion is great for player and club, hopefully he shines.
Murphy going to bury with former manager and playing week in week out to regain his fitness even though its a lower league is great, get him firing for next season to give himself a chance with us.
Rudden going to partick with a buy back clause is also a great deal for the club. If hes doing well even if we dont want him there is a chance to get him back at cheap price then make money on him.

Just small things like sell on clause and buy back clauses are great ways for the club to make extra money that for years we seem to never insert in sales.

no he’s not

Hope it works for Murphy

Murphy won't play many games at Bury.

I'm amazed at the threads on here. Nobody knows for sure what's happening. How do we know that under Allen, he could not move a player on unless x% of the wages were covered ? Grezda was almost away to Ligue 1 in France then the deal didn't suit Rangers.
I'm delighted what's happening, but the cynic in me makes me question if Allen and Wilson were working on a level playing field.

Prob just saved us around £30k per week. That should allow us to bring in at least 1 more top quality player or as Mr Gerrard would call it an "elite" player.

my bad made mistake about where murphy was heading but not really what post was about, was more to praise wilson for work he is doing.
Bury is gone ,it's Burton Albion he's away too

I think it's astounding the abuse or lack of respect Mark Allen gets. He did a huge job for us moving us forward from absolutely nothing, setting up an entire scouting network and infrastructure within the club, Credit to Ross Wilson though as he appears to be taking us to another level.

Last edited:
mark allen was essential for where we were, the games changed now and allens expertise in the area we are operating perhaps wasn't what we needed. People forget he built the structure that wilson currently operates on . Wilson got us money for rudden atakyi and grezda so thankfully. Both are high in praise from myself

First and foremost.

Watched the interview on RTV with him and he said that about 7 times! Seemed to talk to talk and doing well do far.

I'm amazed at the threads on here. Nobody knows for sure what's happening. How do we know that under Allen, he could not move a player on unless x% of the wages were covered ? Grezda was almost away to Ligue 1 in France then the deal didn't suit Rangers.
I'm delighted what's happening, but the cynic in me makes me question if Allen and Wilson were working on a level playing field.

The Allen blasting is a little embarrassing.

It stems from one or two guys on here not liking him, then certain stories being talked up to suit their agenda.

For me he has made a decent start. The real test of his work will be in the summer. What money does he get for key players. Who does he bring in. Definitely an encouraging start so far.

Always annoyed me when we released players we had invested time and money into for free.
Hope his incoming players are just as good.

Areas like scouting and recruitment we have been very poor in recently but we do seem to be improving.

I think it's astounding the abuse or lack of respect Mark Allen gets. He did a huge job for us moving us forward from absolutely nothing, setting up an entire scouting network and infrastructure within the club, Credit to Ross Wilson though as he appears to be taking us to another level.
I don’t think that’s true at all mate wilson has already said the scouting side needs building up and him and scoulding are doing that because what was built before was miles off. Club was totally divided under allen and now seems properly together according to the in the knows

Back