Rossiter Fitness Levels

I remember after Dundee away Gerrard came out and said that he’s not willing to give certain players any more chances.

Rossiter started against Hamilton but was then dropped after a poor performance. He came back into the team for the fixture at Dens Park and hasn’t started since then.

I do wonder if Gerrard’s post-match comments were aimed at Jordan.

I remember after Dundee away Gerrard came out and said that he’s not willing to give certain players any more chances.

Rossiter started against Hamilton but was then dropped after a poor performance. He came back into the team for the fixture at Dens Park and hasn’t started since then.

I do wonder if Gerrard’s post-match comments were aimed at Jordan.
Canny see it mate Gerrard said a couple times rossiter will be eased back this season last thing he's gonna do is aim a dig at him in the press

Kam
I think a spell out on loan would be best all round here. He needs a run of 10-12 games to get his match fitness up, he’s not going to get that here. If he could get the opportunity to do that somewhere we would be much better placed to see if his body is up to the strain of playing week in week out.
Kamara in, and him on loan to Dundee.

Watching the training videos from Tenerife and seems Rossiter is top of the class again when it comes to the running just like pre-season! Quite impressive really for a guy who’s had so many injury setbacks
Must have done engine on him considering the severe lack of first team action.

Think a loan deal would suit him and us till the end of the season,we have came this far with him let’s see how he goes with a run of games.

Playing well for Dundee is a million miles away from being successful at Ibrox. So Kamara is nothing more than potential as yet. Hope it works out but let’s not over hype him.

I am not over hyping him, I am just stating that one player is proven to be a good player in the spfl with potential, (and an international player), the other was a liverpool youth player who hasn't been able to play 2 consecutive 90 min games! I know who i would be betting to be successful!

Being simply able to run is a different fitness required to that of being a capable running a midfield.

At this stage of his career, it doesn’t look good. He hasn’t played anywhere near enough football for anyone to confirm that he’s going to be good enough for us.

And at a huge expense overall.

Back