Rossiter loan confirmed

Is it really outstanding? It’s a 2 minute highlight clip where he doesn’t play a single pass

I want him to do well and think this loan will do him the world of good but let’s not get carried away
No, it isn't at all outstanding.
But it is nonetheless encouraging.
That will do for now.

to be honest and I think our manager admitted it, it was practically no value to the team apart from a bit of match fitness, but for us fans it was something we could never have dreamt of - playing against the mighty Rangers at Ibrox in front of a full house ! unbelievable. Only disappointment was the lack of 'Penny Arcade' Love that song ! lol Just looked at the team that night - and only 2 players that started are regular starters for us now. Hopefully we will get promoted, every team we play against admit we are the best in this league. We need to win 8 of the last 14 to get promoted by my reckoning. Fingers crossed !!

Best of British to your lads, Andy. Really hope you get the promotion your play so far this season deserves.

Also, hope you can now see that some of the earlier derogatory remarks about going on loan to you guys was only from a handful of negative types. If you think what you got was bad, you should see what Rangers players get from them on the match day thread LOL :D

Delighted Rossiter is making a contribution and hopefully helps you lot up a division. I still have high hopes for this young lad.

Wish him all the best and hope he comes back next season in a position to compete for a placement Out of our central Midfielders the only one who could score 10 or more in a season is Dorrans but I doubt his fitness will be up to the mark.

We play 3 central midfielders and the other 2 O'Shea and Mayor are both basically attackers (both in double figures already) so Rossiter plays behind them breaking up attacks and passing the ball short to them. Yes we have Oldham on Saturday, we owe them big time. Plus on Tuesday we have the Checkatrade Semi Final live on sky - just 90 mins from Wembley.
Andy, thanks for the updates on Jordan, best of luck for your next few games and indeed for the rest of the season.

53383229_1210962149085577_4103301184960331776_n.jpg

Giving him a pair of shorts that fit helps.

Raving about him on their forum this evening

Absolutely phenomenal today

We were very impressed with the lad this afternoon. An eye for a cracking pass and playing two or three different roles in the first half.

An absolutely insane performance by him today. Don't think he put a single pass astray and won tackles in every area of the pitch.

Would love for him to stay fit & get back in our midfield.

Good to see

Games is the most important part here for Jordon, performance is a bonus

Man of the match for Rossiter today! Bury won 3-1

Sure Andy will give us more detail on Jordan's performance later

I was just reading the match report on BBC (I know I know) but for MOTM he never even got a mention.
They really are THAT biased.

I said it before and I'll say it again, don't mind the pelters short visioned folk will give me, he has more ability than McCrorie and I'd bet he'll be a better player than him.

I just hope its at us.

He’s a long long way from making it at Rangers. He spent the best part of 3 years injured, if that doesn’t qualify a player for the “made of glass” tag then what does?

Made of glass would say he gets loads of different injuries.

He didn't it was one thing causing him to miss so much football.

Think this loan could be the making of him really hope we haven’t seen the last of him in a Rangers jersey

Do you know what, good luck to the lad. It’s not like he’s been faking it and as the gaffer confirmed, he’s been fit for months. He’s at a great wee club and he’s close to his family so that’ll all work in his favour. Im convinced he’ll be a player for us.

Yes he was given sponsors MOM today. Probably does not appear in many match reports as the headlines were grabbed by our comeback and the goals. But he was the machinery behind it all especially in the first half. Our gaffer said he did the work of 6 men in that first half and he said the rest of the players had to step up and help him. Almost every pass from the back went to Rossitor who 99.9 % of the time turned and played a simple but effective ball forward. Also his tackling was ferocious especially for a guy who has been injured a lot. For anyone doubting his fitness - don't !! We have waited years for a midfielder who can both pass and tackle. A few fans are asking if we can afford to sign him....don't worry they had too many beers ! What a quality player ! Roll on Tuesday and the semi-final.

Great to hear how well he’s getting on.

Really like the lad and his attitude seems top notch. This loan will do so much for his confidence. I really hope he can come back up the road and cement his place in our team.

Cheers for the match update Andy, I'm chuffed you guys got a good win today, it's really pleasing to hear that Jordan is making a difference and giving you guys a different edge to your game. I will be looking out for your result against Portsmouth this Tuesday, here's hoping you are now going on a winning run.

Last edited:
Getting a few games in a row under his belt must be doing his confidence the world of good. Hope he can string 15-20 in a row till the end of the season and kick on from there with us next season.

Surely Bury don’t have that many game since left in their season?

Made of glass would say he gets loads of different injuries.

He didn't it was one thing causing him to miss so much football.

That’s the first I'm making this up as I need attention: of this, from my understanding it’s simply a player who is always injured.

I never wanted someone to succeed at Rangers as this guy, especially after all his injury problems. I thought his game against Hibs last season he was outstanding and that was going to be the start of it. I know he got injured pre-season but I don't know what happened after that and why Gerrard thought he wasn't good enough especially after bigging him up prior to that. Really hope he does well for Bury and comes back to us ready for next season.

Back