Rossiter loan confirmed

still in our own hands, but we may be better off in the play-offs, at least that will be extra income.

Indeed - though as fans I’m sure you’d prefer to go up automatically and leave the money worries for others. Been an alarming - perhaps understandable - slump in form though.

Indeed - though as fans I’m sure you’d prefer to go up automatically and leave the money worries for others. Been an alarming - perhaps understandable - slump in form though.
could do with going up in case of any points deductions next season. We are in court this week with a WUP so let's see what happens with that.

Our fans are sometimes the worst at supporting players. A lad who's not played for years, goes somewhere to get fit and games in his legs,sets the Heather alight and proves his fitness but declines as he's probably burnt out. Mental fatigue can be as much of an issue as physical. Yet we have clowns saying he is never good enough. Totally natural that he'd burn out, he's injury free though. He will be a player.

Last edited:
to be fair - he puts a hell of a shift in, but little end product, but then again his job is to protect the defence.
I thought he did well in the first half.Weirdly when we went down to 10 men we seemed stronger in midfield and were on the front foot more.
The key to beating you lot is keeping Nicky Adams quiet.Was happy to see him go off.
Bury look like a team that just know they are out of luck though

I thought he did well in the first half.Weirdly when we went down to 10 men we seemed stronger in midfield and were on the front foot more.
The key to beating you lot is keeping Nicky Adams quiet.Was happy to see him go off.
Bury look like a team that just know they are out of luck though
the key to beating us lot is keeping Danny Mayor quiet.........

I thought you would all like to know that Rossiter is back on form, he was outstanding today. MOM was given to Telford for the 2 goals but a lot of us thought Rossiter should have had it. A fantastic performance from the team (who have still not been paid) for the fans.
Glad to hear it mate,and pleased you got back to winning ways.

But more importantly,I hope your club gets the help it needs and deserves off the park to ensure your clubs success and survival going forward.
More than just a few of us bears crossing our fingers for you lot mate,and thanks again for the updates.

Thanks for the good wishes guys - 4 games left, 3 wins will see us promoted. Hopefully players will get paid this week. Nearly every fan stayed behind to applaud them off. They had the option of not playing but they all turned up and put in a fantastic performance. I wonder how many Premiership players would have done that ?

I thought you would all like to know that Rossiter is back on form, he was outstanding today. MOM was given to Telford for the 2 goals but a lot of us thought Rossiter should have had it. A fantastic performance from the team (who have still not been paid) for the fans.

Thanks for the update @Andy35 . Hope you guys can go on and clinch the automatic promotion slot.

Thanks for the good wishes guys - 4 games left, 3 wins will see us promoted. Hopefully players will get paid this week. Nearly every fan stayed behind to applaud them off. They had the option of not playing but they all turned up and put in a fantastic performance. I wonder how many Premiership players would have done that ?
All the best mate, as an adopted Lincolnite it would be good to see you go up as well.

He played a blinder, as did the team after going a goal behind. The league table is like musical chairs at the moment. The big one is next Saturday at Tranmere, if they can get anything from that a win would be brilliant), then we should go up as the last game of the season is MK Dons v Mansfield.

Hats off to whoever did the fixtures.

best of luck mate hope you get promoted

Im glad he's getting a regular run of games, always hoped he'd make something of his career

Big pre season ahead I think when the management team may make a final judgement on his rangers career

Appreciate that bud, and keep the updates coming.

Do you think the standard in league 2 is equivalent to spfl? I've not seen much so can't make a comparison
Overall standard in League 2 is poor apart from around 4 teams which will probably get promoted - us included. League 1 is a much better standard but we may struggle because we will lose most if not all our players due to our situation off the pitch.

Overall standard in League 2 is poor apart from around 4 teams which will probably get promoted - us included. League 1 is a much better standard but we may struggle because we will lose most if not all our players due to our situation off the pitch.

Best of luck to you mate. As you know we’ve had our tough times too.
Makes you appreciate your team every match they play ;)

Best of luck to you mate. As you know we’ve had our tough times too.
Makes you appreciate your team every match they play ;)
It sure does, quite emotional at the end when the office staff and groundstaff (who are suffering from late wages) joined the players in a group huddle in the centre circle. The whole crowd stayed behind to applaud them. Needless to say our owner never showed up.

It sure does, quite emotional at the end when the office staff and groundstaff (who are suffering from late wages) joined the players in a group huddle in the centre circle. The whole crowd stayed behind to applaud them.

That does sound a really special moment Andy.

These are the things that stay with you forever. I remember after we failed to win 10
In a row & thousands of our fans stayed well after the final whistle to support the team despite their failure. They came back onto the pitch for a lap of honour. Tears mate.A very emotional day despite the result.

That does sound a really special moment Andy.

These are the things that stay with you forever. I remember after we failed to win 10
In a row & thousands of our fans stayed well after the final whistle to support the team despite their failure. They came back onto the pitch for a lap of honour. Tears mate.A very emotional day despite the result.
Our troubles aside, probably the toughest match I've been at. Absolutely gut wrenching but the support was unreal, pre match, during, post match and even in tannadice st when plod eventually had enough and started sending the buses away. Caught mines as it was one away from leaving the bus park! Good job I caught it as I was on a date that night with the now wife!!!

Our troubles aside, probably the toughest match I've been at. Absolutely gut wrenching but the support was unreal, pre match, during, post match and even in tannadice st when plod eventually had enough and started sending the buses away. Caught mines as it was one away from leaving the bus park! Good job I caught it as I was on a date that night with the now wife!!!

You still be saying that in ten years Godrup ???? :D

Still well on track for promotion and I hope you guys do it. Good news for you too that the teams sitting 3rd and 4th need to play each other final day.

Tranmere will be tough but a win on Saturday could be enough.

I don't know where Rossiter fits in.

We're overflowing in that area of the park and I'm not sure what he offers that the players we already have in there can't.

With Gerrard's connections to their manager, I'll be very surprised if we don't send one or two of our younger players there next season.
That could be a really valuable experience for a few of our youngsters and hopefully a positive for Bury too.

Great to hear Rossiter is doing well. Now check for the Bury results when they play, everything crossed for promotion!

We are now officially up for sale - our owner is willing to listen to offers. If there are any very rich people on here wanting to own a football club then please contact Mr S Dale at Bury FC.

With Gerrard's connections to their manager, I'll be very surprised if we don't send one or two of our younger players there next season.

Robby McCrorie needs matches at a higher level. Send him to Bury and we can cover his wages. We get a player who needs games playing every week, Bury save a wage and get a promising keeper.

There's probably a couple more we can add to the list too. Win win all round.

Robby McCrorie needs matches at a higher level. Send him to Bury and we can cover his wages. We get a player who needs games playing every week, Bury save a wage and get a promising keeper.

There's probably a couple more we can add to the list too. Win win all round.

They'd need to require a goalie first.

We are now officially up for sale - our owner is willing to listen to offers. If there are any very rich people on here wanting to own a football club then please contact Mr S Dale at Bury FC.
Good luck mate, hope you get a decent owner with Bury interest at heart and not some parasite like Mike Ashley.

at this moment
at this moment in time it is very unlikely our manager will be here next year.

Im more worried as to why he can string these games together without injury but not at rangers.

Back