Roy Keane Face

Most overrated player in the history of the game, never understood what all the fuss was about. Horrible t@ig bastard too, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Whatever you think of Keane as a person the one thing that there's no argument about and that's the fact he was a top class football.

Whatever you think of Keane as a person the one thing that there's no argument about and that's the fact he was a top class football.
Disagree entirely mate. United did alright without him in the champions league final, didn't they? It was Scholes they missed.

Disagree entirely mate. United did alright without him in the champions league final, didn't they? It was Scholes they missed.
As much as I dislike Keane he was a huge factor in getting them to that final with his performance bin the semi final v Juventus knowing that he was going to miss out on the final. He played under two of the finest managers in the history of the game, Clough and Ferguson, I'm sure their judgement of him as a player wasn't flawed.

As much as I dislike Keane he was a huge factor in getting them to that final with his performance bin the semi final v Juventus knowing that he was going to miss out on the final. He played under two of the finest managers in the history of the game, Clough and Ferguson, I'm sure their judgement of him as a player wasn't flawed.
Why do you dislike Keane?
He comes across as the most honest pundit on TV.
Seems harsh

Why do you dislike Keane?
He comes across as the most honest pundit on TV.
Seems harsh
I don't like his politics and the fact that he wouldn't congratulate Rangers when we won 55 when he was sitting with Souness. As a player though he was top class,imo

It isn't as good as men's football but our football isn't as good as Spanish/English football and it doesn't make us like it any less. Anyone who can't enjoy this and enjoy their daughters/sisters/wives and everything else in between from potentially enjoying football as much as they do is a joyless wanker at best and a downright cretin at worst. They'll get better as participation levels grow. If you could dig up footage of the legends of the early mens' game, the touches would be embarrassingly bad, the physicality pathetic and these things improve over time. Women's football will continue to get better as participation increases and increased opportunities with professionalism.
Correct. But it’s no where near yet so let’s not pretend it is. I would say that anyone that thinks any different is a clueless wanker!

Ah here. He has nothing nice to say about anything!

As for women's football, you'd have to wonder and these "full houses" they keep going on about. Is it free to get in or what
They had a female El Clasico that they went on about selling 91k at the Nou Camp. Tickets were free to Barca members (ST holders and the like) and any left were €7.

I’ll be honest, if they put on Rangers women v the filth at Ibrox, free entry on a Saturday at 3pm, I’d still rather go and watch Pollok. Not sexism, just think the product is poor.

And like many others, I’m fed up with all the pushing of this agenda in all walks of life. Saw a job advert recently for a very good job, advertised through an agency, saying the employer would prefer female candidates to meet their diversity targets. Imagine the uproar if it had stated a preference for men applying?

They had a female El Clasico that they went on about selling 91k at the Nou Camp. Tickets were free to Barca members (ST holders and the like) and any left were €7.

I’ll be honest, if they put on Rangers women v the filth at Ibrox, free entry on a Saturday at 3pm, I’d still rather go and watch Pollok. Not sexism, just think the product is poor.

And like many others, I’m fed up with all the pushing of this agenda in all walks of life. Saw a job advert recently for a very good job, advertised through an agency, saying the employer would prefer female candidates to meet their diversity targets. Imagine the uproar if it had stated a preference for men applying?
What job was it out of interest? Do you have a link for the advert please?

Back