Roy Keane For Azerbaijan?

BiopsyJones

How entertaining would this be?

---

Manchester United legend Roy Keane is reportedly in talks to become the new Azerbaijan manager.

Keane has made a name for himself as a pundit since leaving his last coaching job at Nottingham Forest last year.

Prior to taking the Forest job he had worked as an No2 with the Republic of Ireland and Aston Villa, and before that he managed Ipswich Town and Sunderland.

Keane's outspoken views have made him a hugely watchable pundit - a prime example being his rant about David de Gea when he said he would have been "swinging punches" at the United keeper following a mistake against Tottenham.

However, the former United hardman wants to get back into management, and is Azerbaijan's first choice for the role of head coach, according to The Sun.

Roy Keane sounds stark warning to Man Utd fans over Liverpool and Man City dominance
The publication says the wealthy state have made Keane a generous offer having targeted him as the man to lead the team's campaign in Group C of the Nations League.

Azerbaijan reportedly want an answer this week in their search for Nikola Jurcevic's successor - but 48-year-old Keane will want to make sure his move back into management.

Keane led Sunderland to the 2006/07 Championship title, although his achievements as a player are much more famous.

The former midfielder captained United for eight seasons, including their 1998/99 treble-winning campaign - although he missed the Champions League final due to injury.

He won seven Premier League titles in all, as well as four FA Cups, the League Cup and the Intercontinental Cup.

Keane slammed current United stars De Gea and Harry Maguire over their part in Tottenham's goal against the Red Devils during their first game back after football's restart.

He said on Sky Sports: "I am sick to death of this goalkeeper. I would be flying in at half time. I would be swinging punches at that guy."

During the post-match analysis, Keane later added: "Maguire and De Gea, I wouldn't even let them on the bus after the game. Get a taxi back to Manchester."

Just what that quite part of the world needs, quiet , considered,rational leadership.
Tickety boo

QUOTE="BiopsyJones, post: 6348974, member: 14003"]
How entertaining would this be?

---

Manchester United legend Roy Keane is reportedly in talks to become the new Azerbaijan manager.

Keane has made a name for himself as a pundit since leaving his last coaching job at Nottingham Forest last year.

Prior to taking the Forest job he had worked as an No2 with the Republic of Ireland and Aston Villa, and before that he managed Ipswich Town and Sunderland.

Keane's outspoken views have made him a hugely watchable pundit - a prime example being his rant about David de Gea when he said he would have been "swinging punches" at the United keeper following a mistake against Tottenham.

However, the former United hardman wants to get back into management, and is Azerbaijan's first choice for the role of head coach, according to The Sun.

Roy Keane sounds stark warning to Man Utd fans over Liverpool and Man City dominance
The publication says the wealthy state have made Keane a generous offer having targeted him as the man to lead the team's campaign in Group C of the Nations League.

Azerbaijan reportedly want an answer this week in their search for Nikola Jurcevic's successor - but 48-year-old Keane will want to make sure his move back into management.

Keane led Sunderland to the 2006/07 Championship title, although his achievements as a player are much more famous.

The former midfielder captained United for eight seasons, including their 1998/99 treble-winning campaign - although he missed the Champions League final due to injury.

He won seven Premier League titles in all, as well as four FA Cups, the League Cup and the Intercontinental Cup.

Keane slammed current United stars De Gea and Harry Maguire over their part in Tottenham's goal against the Red Devils during their first game back after football's restart.

He said on Sky Sports: "I am sick to death of this goalkeeper. I would be flying in at half time. I would be swinging punches at that guy."

During the post-match analysis, Keane later added: "Maguire and De Gea, I wouldn't even let them on the bus after the game. Get a taxi back to Manchester."
[/QUOTE]

The anti Irish Catholicism is out of control there..... he'll be back before you can sing diddlee dee de dum de dee.

The women are incredible.

Well Cajun could back me is saying that beauty does not come free they are fecking radio rental. As Crouchy said not sure we would adapt to the culture as although having watched my kids in some youth set up's I have seen a fair amount of shouting and even the odd slap - not on him I would add.
Vogts tried and failed at national level and Tony Adams, Gary Stevens (not our legend) at club level however never lasted, not the most patient and will want success for that outlay.
Have seen big improvements over the years mind you especially with Qarabag

Back