Roy Keane masterplan to solve Manchester United's striking problems

He’s right though.

If Man Utd ever want to hit the pinnacle again, they need to be hoovering up the best talent

Man U are a buying club.
Spurs are a selling club.

Spurs may be better than them currently but that fact is yet to change, just look at the recent outlays, they'll always be a club that buys cheap hoping to sell big. Spurs had such a golden opportunity in the last 5 years to become a top club but they bottled it and will probably always be a selling club because of it.

They finished 3rd in a 2 horse race with Leicester and are the only club to not make a transfer in the summer window. This was during their most successful patch in the domestic league for ages.

He is right they should, and can, pretty easily just go and get him.

Man U are a buying club.
Spurs are a selling club.

Spurs may be better than them currently but that fact is yet to change, just look at the recent outlays, they'll always be a club that buys cheap hoping to sell big. Spurs had such a golden opportunity in the last 5 years to become a top club but they bottled it and will probably always be a selling club because of it.

They finished 3rd in a 2 horse race with Leicester and are the only club to not make a transfer in the summer window. This was during their most successful patch in the domestic league for ages.

He is right they should, and can, pretty easily just go and get him.

Spot on. Spurs had there chance to win the league the season Leicester won it. Since then they have never looked like winning it. The last few years for them has been a flash in the pan. They are like a Monaco or a Porto. Always going through phases of some success and great players coming through but in the end will sell all their top players and go back to the level they came from, which in Spurs case is 4th/5th at best. Man United will win the league before Spurs do IMO.

Raging at players cuddling etc before kick off lol

When I was a manager, albeit semi pro, I told my boy’s to ignore the opposition even if it was brothers, cousins ect, you need them to win at all costs and I think that is where the bold Roy is coming from.
I for one don’t see any problem there

The path from Spurs to Utd is a well worn one as we’ve seen in the past with the likes of Sheringham, Carrick and Berbatov, in those days though it was a definite step up, would Kane go there now though?

Spurs to Man Utd will always be a step up.

Harry Kane’s opportunity for major success at Spurs came and past this Summer.

Back