Roy Keane v Redknapp

Thing with Keane when he talks about Man U Chelsea and Arsenal its the 90s / early 00s he talking about he hasn't really moved with the times when it comes to the EPL

Keane 10-9 round. Was going to be a TKO until redknapp made a good point about Regulion.

Get Keane to the Tims. He would melt.

What I like about Keane is he doesn't say anything he doesn't believe in.

Most of the pundits around the English game hype things up that they don't actually believe themselves. Micah Richards is the worst for it. Keane just doesn't have any qualms about telling things how he sees it.

Spurs aren’t a good team right now so Keane is correct in what he says. Minus Son and Kane they are bang average. That’s why Antwerp beat them (minus Kane and Son)

Really wish Keane would get the Celtic job.

He’s an absolute time bomb. He’d blow up any hope of a revival in 3 months of the new season.

He’s a lunatic. The younger mentally challengeds wouldn’t have a clue how to deal with that.

Keane argues for the sake of causing controversy. He claimed the left back was shite then said he was good when Redknapp argued the point. Redknapp did get quite flustered though.

Keane is my dream pick for next 19th Century Terrorist manager.

He would absolutely explode within a few weeks and probably only at a 2-1 victory away to St Johnstone.

The guy is an absolute lady's front bottom who would make it nowhere in any profession apart from football.

Keane argues for the sake of causing controversy. He claimed the left back was shite then said he was good when Redknapp argued the point. Redknapp did get quite flustered though.
That's all it is with him, wouldn't shock me if he was paid for the number of hits the Sky Sports Facebook/Twitter Groups get for this.

Funny how people assess these things based on the individual rather than their specific arguments and their behaviour in the incident at hand.

Look at the Alexander thread as an example. The outrageous claims made about Alexander on there. Never loses his temper, is never overtly disrespectful, doesn’t raise his voice, doesn’t swear, just repeatedly makes a fool of the interviewer by answering what he thinks is a more pertinent question. Similar to how Gerrard handled an Alfie question not long back.

People start making all kinds of bizarre claims of lacking dignity and whatever else.

Similar going on here.

Redknapp is clearly flustered. Really losing it at one point in fact. And towards the end you can see Keane has got a lot more emotional in his point. But you know what, give me passionate and honest debate over the usual media trained pish.

Opinions are like arseholes and Roy Keane is a massive opinion.

that’s why I switch off after a match, I couldn’t give a toss about what people who aren’t in control of a club think about a club.

Back