Roy Keane v Redknapp

I like Keane on sky sports punditry but thought he was being a bit of an arse with this. I take his point that just because you're an international, doesn't mean you're automatically a good player. However, Redknapp was talking about regular starters for high ranked teams like Colombia with Davison Sanchez, Alderweireld for Belgium and Reguillon for Spain and they are good players. Granted Sanchez is still developing. To say no Tottenham players get in the Liverpool/City team is not true either. Son, Kane, Alderweireld, Reguillon could get in one or if not, both they teams.

Oh I agree. But then Roy Keane is an arse, the way he gets his arse licked on here at times makes me a little bit queasy. But seeing Redknapp flap and get all worked up was quite amusing

You can't really argue with Keane on anything football wise in the modern game. He's been there and done it with a juggernaut of a team. You can only imagine how he would react to the footballers of today. Jamie got rinsed there.

Fom the clip I saw Keane said that no-one from Spurs would get in Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea's teams.

He obviously closes his eyes once Spurs put the ball beyond the halfway line.

Really wish Keane would get the Celtic job.

He’s an absolute time bomb. He’d blow up any hope of a revival in 3 months of the new season.

He’s a lunatic. The younger mentally challengeds wouldn’t have a clue how to deal with that.
3 months? 3 days more like. :))

Roy Keane was bang on. Sky Sports is too nice where everyone who plays in the Premier league is rated as a great player.

I don’t like Keane, but I do like how small he sees Tottenham as a club. He seems to always have it in for them, I maybe wrong but sure he said that Fergie used to say prematch “lads it’s Tottenham” and they’d just go beat them. He also said something about Man U should just go take Kane which got them upset. They’re a club with ingrained loser mentality.

I think Keane is being a knob!!

A fit and on form Bale, Son, Kane and a couple of others comfortably get first team places in the top 7 teams!!

Back