Roy Keane

I can't take him seriously.

He seems to take a poor 45 minutes from any one team as a personal affront, as if Brighton players decided to phone it in just to add to Roy's own ego-centric self-torture.

This is a weird comment. Keane was obviously a very tough player. Even people that dislike him must be able to realise that.

Nah, may have been tough in the tackle and flung himself about a bit, but when push came to shove, he would have shat it trying to square go Viera and Shearer..

Horrible prick. Hope when young Haaland inevitably comes to the EPL he cites Keane as his reasoning for never considering Man U.

I’m prepared to lose staunch points here but I think he’s a great pundit, doesn’t give a single (uck what he says.

I don't actually mind him, regardless of his allegiance to the Dark Side.

Think he called out Ferguson on his BS along with a lot of other issues that people shy away from.

He is outspoken at times, but he has the pedigree to back up those statements unlike Messrs Stewart, Dodds, Thompson etc.

Tries to be a shock jock and doesn't look very convincing either. Looks like he doesn't believe half the stuff he comes out with.

I enjoyed watching him and Carragher put their best 11s together last night. Wasn't sure if he was trying to act like a prick to play up to the hard man persona he has. Or if he is just a prick. Either way it was good telly.

He was asked after Alex Ferguson’s recent Illness if he’d consider speaking to him again considering the life threatening condition Alex had faced. He said No and showed absolutely no compassion towards him whatsover. So in other words , Keane getting dropped / moved on by Man Utd is far more important to him than his former manager nearly dying. A total oddball of person.

Prick of a man but I think he’s a decent pundit. Was quite humorous last night talking about Giroud and Batshuayi.

Cant stand the prick,always thought he was destined for a job at the tattie dome,he would fit in well there.

Feel like whenever i see him on tv it's just him being a negative sod and putting everything down to not being good enough without expanding or not wanting to play for the badge. Far too hesitant to have a go at former teammates he was friends with while not hesitating to have a go at others. Mind you that would make him the best pundit in scottish football but doesn't surprise me that he's been dreadful when a manager or assistant and a fair few of the players he was coaching seem to dislike him

People say he was a failure as a manager and it's true he wasn't successful but he put himself forward and gave it a go.Likewise Gary Neville.
Carragher for all he talks a good game hasn't put himself in that position.

People say he was a failure as a manager and it's true he wasn't successful but he put himself forward and gave it a go.Likewise Gary Neville.
What's your point, caller?

clyde-v-celtic-clyde-v-celtic-2-1-football-landscape-graham-roberts_3396702.jpg

Maybe Carragher knows his limitations where as Keane is too arrogant to recognise his.

Whilst he may be a good pundit be under no illusions the lady's front bottom hates us if Andy Goram's story is true!

Rebel scum, put a guy out the game with a horrendous tackle. Talks shite as a pundit, thinks he's clever, he's not. That's me took the nip with him and Michael Stuart now. I'd love to give them both their character now. Pair of bawbags.

Rebel scum, put a guy out the game with a horrendous tackle. Talks shite as a pundit, thinks he's clever, he's not. That's me took the nip with him and Michael Stuart now. I'd love to give them both their character now. Pair of bawbags.
Like the comment , love the username , YMF :D

Good pundit i like listening to him too.

Not sure if its cos so many others are dreadful, Murphy, Sutton, Stewart, Sherwood, Sinclar, Owen but hes good value everyones scared of him and he aint scared to upset people.

Back