Votes: 16 1.4%
  • Kent

Votes: 188 16.5%
  • Jack

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Hagi

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
No scoreline prediction here...I don't know enough about this team to be honest. Let's just ensure we're still in the tie when we bring it back to Ibrox. Based on this season's league form and our record in Europe thus far i'm confident we will be :))

A score draw would be very acceptable.

Liege gave us 2 very difficult games, even though we ended up winning both. And Antwerp are better than them.

This Rangers team in Europe have massively exceeded what I thought possible. It would be great if I got another pleasant surprise tomorrow night.

On a side note Flightradar24 showed a flight to Brussels from Glasgow today which departed about 4 hours late.

Titan Airways.

If we can go another round or 2 it might make all the difference in terms of being seeded through all CL qualifiers

I fancy us tomorrow, not been great recently but this is the sort of game we are at our best

Times like these is when I love that I didn’t cancel BT.

Let’s do this Rangers, get a good result and a performance then take that into our remaining domestic games to getting 55

Any win would be brilliant, deal with them at Ibrox next week! Looking forward to watching us and not being a nervous wreck, can enjoy tomorrow’s game, no surrender

Will be interesting to see whether we set up defensively or say f it were a better team than them and play high up the park as normal. I suspect it’ll be the former, and I’m saying 2-0 Rangers

Some goal stats I made for this seasons Rangers EL campaign.

EL.png

I'm hoping for a win,our scoring hasn't been at it's best and I don't know anything about Antwerp but I think we can ,at least hold our own and if on tune and playing well we can beat them

Can’t wait for this game. Really think we could go on a run this season and that together with 55 would signal the completion of the journey of the last decade. I would be disappointed if we didn’t go through against Antwerp over two legs but it’ll be tough over there. 1-1 and us to win next week

I think we'll shade it with a narrow win.
Although to be honest,I think it's exceptional where we started in Europe to still be there at all given all that's gone on.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if we can get past yet another decent team?
Play up the Glasgow Rangers.

I think we'll draw this and beat them at Ibrox.
As always in Europe, i'm just looking forward to a good game against a team who'll try to take us on

I think we'll shade it with a narrow win.
Although to be honest,I think it's exceptional where we started in Europe to still be there at all given all that's gone on.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if we can get past yet another decent team?
Play up the Glasgow Rangers.
Not just where we started mate, but also with all the noise domestically the club have been having to contend with - covid breaches, 55 within touching distance - it is exceptional that we have managed to get to this point.
Play as we can & I can see a 0-2 or similar scoreline. But we need to be on it from the start.

Reactions: cav
Avoid defeat and I'm content. Preferably scoring in the game. It won't be an easy game. I just hope we manage to work through the gears as it's been badly lacking for a while. Hoping the return of Alfie gives us some fire power

Back