RSC near Hamilton, spare seat on the bus?

finners

Fellow Bears, I am staying in Hamilton on Saturday and Sunday and wondered if anyone has got a spare seat in their car or bus for the SF on Sunday 22nd? Thanks in advance.

If u cant find anyone closer to Hamilton then you're more than welcome to travel with the Stonehouse loyal if you can get yourself to Stonehouse.

I'm a season ticket holder just moving to Stonehouse this weekend, and would quite like to join the Stonehouse Loyal? #jumpingOnTheBandwagon

Fellow Bears, I am staying in Hamilton on Saturday and Sunday and wondered if anyone has got a spare seat in their car or bus for the SF on Sunday 22nd? Thanks in advance.

Dont know if its still going but there used to be an Eddlewood RSC. There's also a few buses from Larkhall and Blantyre.

I'm a season ticket holder just moving to Stonehouse this weekend, and would quite like to join the Stonehouse Loyal? #jumpingOnTheBandwagon
No problem mate. All our details are on our facebook page

If u cant find anyone closer to Hamilton then you're more than welcome to travel with the Stonehouse loyal if you can get yourself to Stonehouse.
M@x - Thanks for the offer, I have sent a message to your FB page or PM me any contact details. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: M@x
Back