RSC or Friendly Pubs Near Padstow for Game V Bheast XI?

muz73

On holiday in Padstow next weekend and wondering if any decent places to watch the match?

Please, please no Rick Stein knows/ knew jokes:))

WATP

If you were prepared to travel about 50 miles, I am sure the Plymouth True Blues RSC would be more than happy to accommodate you. Other than that, no particular Rangers boozers in that neck of the woods (Padstow) that I am aware of.

Lovely part of the world though. Me and the kids do quite a bit of body boarding all along that stretch of coast a couple of times a year.

If you were prepared to travel about 50 miles, I am sure the Plymouth True Blues RSC would be more than happy to accommodate you. Other than that, no particular Rangers boozers in that neck of the woods (Padstow) that I am aware of.

Lovely part of the world though. Me and the kids do quite a bit of body boarding all along that stretch of coast a couple of times a year.

Thanks.

Can't see the wicked fairy sanctioning a wee road trip to Plymouth:(

Never been to Cornwall and really looking forward to our visit.

WATP

Try the Farmers arms, in St Merryl about 2 miles from Padstow , they definitely show football , I was in it last season , when English team's were on the tele, with the Rangers game starting at midday , and the first English game at 2 you might be lucky . Friendly pub , decent grub and when we win Rick Steins pub the Cornish arms is the only other one in the village Happy days

Back