RSC (Port Glasgow)

Coop

What’s happening to the RSC in Port Glasgow?
It’s getting knocked down.
Are they rebuilding it or are they moving somewhere else?

The bus ran from the navy in greenock club best part of last season im sure, cant see the place ever re-opening. Was a good wee club and literally only round corner from where i stay now.

Jaffa at top of the hill still going strong and brown street club too so the port isnt totally empty of gers clubs.

It was a shambles in the end.

Nobody used the club, they got on at the corrie park. Guy would go down and open the club up for the bar then nobody would turn up.

The place had holes in the roof and would get flooded and the guy who owned the building wouldbt put any money into it.

Shame. Used to be a very nice club.

Went there for a birthday party a few years back and couldn't believe the state it was in.

My grandfather was the treasurer of the Bouvrie many, many years ago, (60s/70s) and my mother and father worked behind the bar back in the 70s

Tbh it was in disrepair when I was a kid. Remember going for an 18th birthday party nearly 20 years ago. I always used the Jaffa bus for games

Tbh it was in disrepair when I was a kid. Remember going for an 18th birthday party nearly 20 years ago. I always used the Jaffa bus for games

It was done up to be a cracking wee club about 15 year ago.

I travelled with them for around 12 years in the early 2000’s.

Gutted is an understatement

It was done up to be a cracking wee club about 15 year ago.

I travelled with them for around 12 years in the early 2000’s.

Gutted is an understatement
Aye? Shame it got so run down again then.

Jaffa was always a good wee club though it's building was never in that good a state either.

Boxed there when I was a kid and a member for a while had my farewell do there great wee club in its day

Back