RSEA 2008 badge

Bordersbear

Official Ticketer
Just went on ebay for £83, I am assuming that this was a private seller and the charity would not have benefitted.

Was tempted with a cheeky wee bid just to finish off the collection but £83 is well out my comfort zone. Still think a limited re-run of this badge would net the RSEA a fortune.

There were a few RSEA badges on sale recently and went for various sums.

2007 £108
2008 £83
2009 £26
2010 £73
2013 £56
2015 £47

The majority were sold by scooterboy so Erskine should benefit.

Reactions: tuc
I'm also missing the 2008 RSEA from my collection but like you OP that amount is out with my budget sadly.

If the seller was scooterboy then it was genuine and for Erskine
Whoever the seller is should make it clear if the proceeds of the sale will go to Erskine or not.
If they don't state it specifically then it's definitely going in their hipper!

I'm also missing the 2008 RSEA from my collection but like you OP that amount is out with my budget sadly.

Part of me was saying just go for it but the fact that I was lining someone's pocket rather than the RSEA was telling me no.

Was sitting at £43 this afternoon and I was maybe going to go to £60 but the thought of the better half finding out that I was prepared to spunk over £60 on a badge was also a contributing factor in bailing out.

OP will have a look this weekend, I've got some spares me think, what the 2008 one look like?

Cheers

rsea-badge-2008.jpg

Part of me was saying just go for it but the fact that I was lining someone's pocket rather than the RSEA was telling me no.

Was sitting at £43 this afternoon and I was maybe going to go to £60 but the thought of the better half finding out that I was prepared to spunk over £60 on a badge was also a contributing factor in bailing out.

Agreed, I dont think my wife would be too pleased either at that price :eek:

I swear I had a 2008 RSEA badge until I moved house recently. Gutted it might be lost. I do, though, still have a 2011 one still in original stapled bag. If it’s worth anything for charity, I’d be happy to give it away.

Missing the 2007 and 2008 ones... If anyone has any of these spare, let me know. A sizeable donation will be made to Erskine :)

It's the queen one I'm missing. (2012?)

Not seen many around but any on ebay are out of my price range unfortunately. Only doubles I have left are later ones so not really good for swaps :confused:

It's the queen one I'm missing. (2012?)

Not seen many around but any on ebay are out of my price range unfortunately. Only doubles I have left are later ones so not really good for swaps :confused:
Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty certain I've got a spare of this 1 mate. It'll need to wait until the weekend, but I'll have a dig about & try & find it. If I do, it's yours for a small donation to Erskine.

Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty certain I've got a spare of this 1 mate. It'll need to wait until the weekend, but I'll have a dig about & try & find it. If I do, it's yours for a small donation to Erskine.

If you do that would be amazing. Been trying to track it down for ages.
If you get the time to have a look I'd really appreciate it and a healthy donation to Erskine would be made. Just drop me a pm if you do find it. Cheers mate.

Looking for the 2008 and the one with the Queen on it. Bought both at the time but have mislaid them.
Have spare 2009/10 , 2011, 2015 and 2016 if anyone wants to swap :p

Back