RSEA - A fabulous 7 day Auction for Erskine

the boot has a cert of authenticity with it. It is not a worn boot obviously but has been signed by Gazza.

Ill go £475 on the Rangers top

The guy I bought the Laudrup top from said his Father was a journo and was at a training session in Glasgow and got the top then. Cant imagine there will be many like it ,if any. Only reason I am letting it go is I don't have room to hang it and its for a very worthy cause. One of a kind I should think.

The guy I bought the Laudrup top from said his Father was a journo and was at a training session in Glasgow and got the top then. Cant imagine there will be many like it ,if any. Only reason I am letting it go is I don't have room to hang it and its for a very worthy cause. One of a kind I should think.

A great gesture from you.

Fantastic cause. OP helped us out with a previous fund raiser for Erskine and would love to have been able to go higher for the Laudrup top. That said all three items are superb and credit to all who have donated them.

Fantastic cause. OP helped us out with a previous fund raiser for Erskine and would love to have been able to go higher for the Laudrup top. That said all three items are superb and credit to all who have donated them.
Thank you for your kind words
Just over 2hrs to go

The Denmark shirt is the euro 96 shirt rather than the training top. Pretty sure I still have that from back in the day.

Back