RSEA badges

g/hillger

will there be more RSEA badges for sale?1'st time since they started that i've missed them.they'rte beauties too.

In same situation only one I don’t have. Only found out they went on sale last night and then found they had already sold out!

I would be happy to join any buy in advance of production scheme for the RSEA badges.

I'm sure there will be more. I kept missing them last year online but was able to get them in the shop at Erskine hospital. They might have a stock again

Ordered Monday, not arrived yet.
Has there been a delay in sending out ?. Normally it's two days from order to delivery.

Ordered Monday, not arrived yet.
Has there been a delay in sending out ?. Normally it's two days from order to delivery.
Record number of sales in shortest period of time so we are working to get all badges sent out as quickly as possible. Orders for 2 & 3 badges have been sent out so you should have them soon and within the 7-10 days we quoted in the website at time of purchase.

Record number of sales in shortest period of time so we are working to get all badges sent out as quickly as possible. Orders for 2 & 3 badges have been sent out so you should have them soon and within the 7-10 days we quoted in the website at time of purchase.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers for that.

Slightly off topic but the would the RSEA consider doing special edition re-runs of the older pre 2017 badges at say £5 or £6 or even higher for each badge ? or even an entire collectors special edition ?

As someone who has the collection but missing the 2008 badge, I am sure that there must be more in the same boat as me who would not mind paying extra to complete their collection. I have mine in a frame but would ideally like to showcase them in the same frame as my centenary print.

I cannot be the only one that gets frustrated at badges being sold for ridiculous prices on ebay and the RSEA not benefiting.

4d5230_b6730407aeaf46ef8219cde71e8cdcd0~mv2_d_2701_3186_s_4_2.webp

IMG_2384.webp

Cheers for that.

Slightly off topic but the would the RSEA consider doing special edition re-runs of the older pre 2017 badges at say £5 or £6 or even higher for each badge ? or even an entire collectors special edition ?

As someone who has the collection but missing the 2008 badge, I am sure that there must be more in the same boat as me who would not mind paying extra to complete their collection. I have mine in a frame but would ideally like to showcase them in the same frame as my centenary print.

I cannot be the only one that gets frustrated at badges being sold for ridiculous prices on ebay and the RSEA not benefiting.

IMG_2384.webp
Am missing the 2008 one also

Cheers for that.

IMG_2384.webp

will there be more RSEA badges for sale?1'st time since they started that i've missed them.they'rte beauties too.
I was in the same position a couple of years ago and then added myself on the RSEA website for email reminders/notifications.
It's so easy to miss the notification on FF if you're not on here 24/7.

I think I may have a spare 2013, Need to have a look. I need the first one, 2007, if anyone has a spare.
I think the last 2007 on eBay went for over £50. What would you be looking for the 2013 if you were selling it.

Reactions: Zed
Could those having a wee grumble about missing out please sign up to the mailing list

You'll never miss out again

www.rsea.org.uk

Thanks

2s 3s and 4s are all posted

10s are all enveloped and just needing stamps

5s 6s 7s 8s 9s
Will be parcelled up and posted on monday

Please bear in mind that we had over 1000 envelopes and 4,000 badges to sort through

As well as delivering 5,500 other badges to bulk sellers clubs and buses etc

With a packing/eveloping staff of one who is currently night-shift
We will get there soon, I promise

Thanks for your support and patience

Tired grateful and grumpy

R Nash
Sec

As usual, the RSEA badges will be available to buy throughout the summer in Bluebells PDC if anyone is in the area. Arriving next week, just missed the plane on Friday.

Places you may be able to still get a 2019 badge

The Raven - belfast
Greater Shankill Community Council - Belfast
Larne RSC - in ten Days time
Nith Valley RSC
Cadder Freestone Masonic
Kirkintilloch RSC
Partick BC
Stumps
The Windsor Tavern
The Tennament Bar
THE Rosevale Tavern
The Bristol Bar

Bluebells Bar PDC Lanza
Sydney True Blues NSW

I think the last 2007 on eBay went for over £50. What would you be looking for the 2013 if you were selling it.
I was lucky, a fellow RSEA member gave me the 2007 for nothing so I made a donation of £30 to the fund, It allowed me to complete my collection up to 2018 and meant I could sell my spares and got another £75 for the appeal.

I'm missing one, cant remember what year but it's the one with the queen on it.

I think I might have some doubles, will check later and post them up here.

Back