RSEA Christmas Shoebox announcement

RSEA

Official Ticketer
www.justgiving.com/virtualshoebox

Due to the unusual December fixture list this season, the logistics of making the Shoebox appeal work in the usual manner are utterly horrendous, therefore we have decided to create the Virtual Shoebox by creating a JG page alternative.

Please donate online what you would have spent on a Shoebox gift and we will ask Erskine to ensure that ALL monies raised via this page are used to buy each resident a gift or a treat from us as a thank you for their service.

Those wishing to donate a physical shoebox with gifts may still do so but they will need to make arrangements to take the Box to the homes themselves

There are homes in Bishopton, Anniesland and Edinburgh

Many Thanks

RSEA

Www.justgiving.com/virtualshoebox <--- click here

Last edited:
Will do Tam.
Not sending Christmas Cards this year so will donate the money to Erskine.

I have already started the shoe box collection at work and will be taking them to the Anniesland home just before Christmas if anyone wants to add a box let me know and i can arrange to get it dropped off

www.justgiving.com/virtualshoebox

Due to the unusual December fixture list this season, the logistics of making the Shoebox appeal work in the usual manner are utterly horrendous, therefore we have decided to create the Virtual Shoebox by creating a JG page alternative.

Please donate online what you would have spent on a Shoebox gift and we will ask Erskine to ensure that ALL monies raised via this page are used to buy each resident a gift or a treat from us as a thank you for their service.

Those wishing to donate a physical shoebox with gifts may still do so but they will need to make arrangements to take the Box to the homes themselves

There are homes in Bishopton, Anniesland and Edinburgh

Many Thanks

RSEA

Www.justgiving.com/virtualshoebox <--- click here
Donated as has the wife

Papa tango
Your message settings are set so that people can't reply

But yeah sure
Fire away

Donation made.

If anyone has a box made up but can’t make a drop off point, pm me and I’ll try to pick it up and drop it off to a drop off point.

Back