RSEA handover pitchside on Sunday - thank you

RSEA

Official Ticketer
On Sunday Vs Aberdeen
The rsea have been invited to make a presentation to Erskine at half time.

This will be for monies raised since April 2018

The sum is for £116,000
This takes the total monies raised since 2007 to £867,000 +

So remember to give the lads on the pitch at half time (Del, Alex, Jamie and Colin) a famous Ibrox roar and also please accept a massive thank-you from me if you've contributed at anytime in anyway what so ever

Kindest Regards

R Nash

At this time we'd also like to publically thank Loyal Lee Wallace and his lovely wife Steph for all the help and support they have given to aide the fundraising for the Erskine Vets
We'd like to wish them all the luck in the world where ever the next few months take them on their journey
A lovely couple who've been wonderful to us.

Thank you both

2wejuol.jpg

Last edited:
Not at this time
Still waiting on the useless c*** who does our badges to get his finger out his arse

We only asked him about 3 years ago

Still waiting
I think tim hunter on here used to do them and a relative of his still does, if this helps

Congratulations on an incredible amount raised again this year. I emptied the tin in the shop and handed over to Wilf when he popped into the butchers last week. You guys do an amazing job. Enjoy your day on Sunday.

Mon yersel, the RSEA! Mr Nash, et al. Take a bow, a credit to Rangers and we loyal few. No surrender!

Outstanding work you all do, for a fantastic cause. Thank you, I hope the fans raise the roof for you on Sunday.

Well done to all of us, especially Nash for his efforts. When we were in the darkest period in our history the Rangers support did not forget our veterans who have served our country so well.

RSEA, a cause of everlasting pride :))

There are honestly no words that adequately describe the pride I feel to be associated with a club that holds veterans and the armed forces in general in such high regard. And specifically for everything that Nash and the RSEA do to support that. Well done!

On Sunday Vs Aberdeen

The sum is for £116,000

So remember to give the lads on the pitch at half time (Del, Alex, Jamie and Colin) a famous Ibrox roar and also please accept a massive thank-you from me if you've contributed at anytime in anyway what so ever

Kindest Regards

R Nash

At this time we'd also like to publically thank Loyal Lee Wallace and his lovely wife Steph for all the help and support they have given to aide the fundraising for the Erskine Vets
We'd like to wish them all the luck in the world where ever the next few months take them on their journey

Thank you both

2wejuol.jpg

Well done everyone

On Sunday Vs Aberdeen

The sum is for £116,000

Kindest Regards

R Nash

Thank you both

2wejuol.jpg
If you get a chance to speak then i think it would be a nice touch to publically thank Lee and his mrs.

Also thank you RSEA for all your hard work. I have a great fondness for Erskine as my grandpa spent his final years there. He loved it and was so well looked after.

If you get a chance to speak then i think it would be a nice touch to publically thank Lee and his mrs.

Also thank you RSEA for all your hard work. I have a great fondness for Erskine as my grandpa spent his final years there. He loved it and was so well looked after.

We're not doing it mate
It's guys who've weighed in this year on our behalf

Lee and Steph are aware and she has replied

"Fantastic amount - well done everyone thank you for the well wishes, it’s been a pleasure and happy to help in future if we can

Steph xx"

Back