RSEA Lawn Bowls Tournament 2019

I have had the pleasure of playing in the last couple of tournaments. Great days out in company great people.

Some rather splendid framed signed shirts to be won on the day as well..........Luke 18:27

Can you please make sure my wee witch of a niece has her raffle tickets binned before the draw this year.;) Give the rest of the people a chance.
She started by wining the football card, Man U.
She then won the Albertz signed strip, the signed ball and the hospitality tickets for Ibrox.
Someone at the end of the night who had won a 7 giller of grouse and a six foot teddy bear gave her the bloody teddy.
Had to go back the following weekend to pick it up for her.

Its a fantastic day for a magnificent cause.

Just make sure Crofthead BC is in Broomhill loyal.
Will pay the fee anytime you want.
Two tarts an a couple of boolers will be over.
Glayva loyal.

Invitations will be sent out this weekend to all who took part last year. Only fair to those who have supported the event previously. Will update those who have expressed an interest in the coming weeks

A date for all the boolers diaries

The RSEA Lawn Bowls tournament will again take place at Partick BC on Saturday 7th September.

Last years tournament raised in excess of £8,000 for the residents of Erskine home.

More details to come in the coming weeks.

Please send an invite to Burnside Bowling Club, Burnside Road, Burnside, G73 4RB - ftao Chris Allan.
Cheers.

A date for all the boolers diaries

The RSEA Lawn Bowls tournament will again take place at Partick BC on Saturday 7th September.

Last years tournament raised in excess of £8,000 for the residents of Erskine home.

More details to come in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately this is the same day as our (Larkhall) finals day and when I was checking the dates I noticed that Partick are due at our green on the following day for a "tour" match. Is this something you do every year around different clubs or is this a celebration year ?

Unfortunately this is the same day as our (Larkhall) finals day and when I was checking the dates I noticed that Partick are due at our green on the following day for a "tour" match. Is this something you do every year around different clubs or is this a celebration year ?
The club has a tour every year

RSEA-bowls-2019-advert-rates-card.jpg

A gentle reminder for last years teams that entry fees have to be paid by June 15th to secure your place at this years tournament. We have a waiting list of 12 teams.

Many thanks for your continued support of Erskine

Didn't know there was a few fellow bowlers on here. Our club folded last year unfortunately but we will still be over for our annual trip to the lily Bank this year. Good luck to all involved in this tournament

A gentle reminder to all the boolers who took part last year that your entry fee must be paid by Sunday if you are wishing to take part again this year.

We have 14 teams on a reserve list

Many thanks for your continued support of Erskine

Over £4,000 raised in sponsorship. Join Vital, Barclays Bank, Scottish Power and Siemens in advertising your business. Every penny raised goes to the care of veterans at Erskine.

£100 for full page
£50 for half page

info@rsea.uk.org

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/craig-macinnes-cup

Back