RSEA Queen print announcement - New!

Got my print one corner slightly damaged but the frame mount will cover it. Fantastic print cannot wait to get it frame.

Got mine today, minor nicks on the card, maybe where it came through the letterbox but nothing that will impact the display once it's mounted and framed. Going in our hall, first thing that will greet Visitors. Huge thanks to everybody involved in producing this stunning piece of art work!!

Just watch out lads a ordered an a4 frame online and it didn’t fit thankfully a had rolling cutter at work to trim a bit off maybe about half an inch to big to fit think this is on Amazon cause the print size is spot on a4

Received mines yesterday, not checked it yet as it’s a Christmas present.

this is how mine turned out maybe trimmed it a bit uneven are you lads just putting white paper over the card text at the bottom ? Considering just taking it right in to the photo and getting it custom framed

Any lads post a photo of. This framed ? Just received mine there gotta grab a frame

Screenshot-20220925-114909.jpg

That looks great is the print A4? And how much was it as I can't see prices anywhere.
www.rsea.org.uk/thequeen
Yes print comes printed on 450gm card. Can be fitted into an a4 frame though will look much better framed with a mount board. This protects the surface of the print from touching the inside glass of the frame. Mounting also allows for the copyright information text at the bottom of the print to be covered.

www.rsea.org.uk/thequeen
Yes print comes printed on 450gm card. Can be fitted into an a4 frame though will look much better framed with a mount board. This protects the surface of the print from touching the inside glass of the frame. Mounting also allows for the copyright information text at the bottom of the print to be covered.
Cheers just purchased one for luck, my other 25 quid went on the bears at 18/1, a fiver on the draw at 8's just incase we take our foot off the gas.

Since the passing of HM Queen Elizabeth II, several unscrupulous companies and individuals have 'stolen' Helen Runciman's image in order for line their own pockets.

In light of this the RSEA have now released an A4 image all prints will be signed by Mrs Runciman.
All profits will be used to purchase a lasting gift for Erskine as a tribute to our Gloriana's impeccable 70 year Reign

GOD SAVE THE KING

Info Below

On 2011 we launched an amazing painting of Queen Elizabeth II featuring Rangers and military scenes. We published an A2 and A3 sized prints which quickly sold out raising substantial amounts for Erskine. Over the weekend an image of the painting appeared all over the internet. There were several people using the low resolution image to print and illegally sell copies of it. We had a lot of enquiries about the image so have decided to launch an A4 open edition version of the print. The proceeds from the sales of this new print will go towards a permanent memorial the we will gift to Erskine. Buy your copy now at www.rsea.org.uk/thequeen
This is the only place to buy a genuine copy of the image and benefitting Erskine.
As an owner of the original limited edition print I'm underwhelmed by this.
Probably be my last purchase and donation..

I take your point, to a point, but it’s a charity piece.
That, to me, is a big difference.
Were you looking to sell it on after a while?
No deff not sell it on. If circumstances are alike.
I have almost everything rsea has sold and will donate it all back for Erskine.

Ordered. Thank you for all your hard work for RSEA. I’m a veteran myself and she will take pride of place in my home.
God Save the King.

As an owner of the original limited edition print I'm underwhelmed by this.
Probably be my last purchase and donation..

You are very much correct
The large Gee Clay print was a limited edition run.
It still is.

The reason we released the smaller A4 was because cowboys had nicked the image off the Internet and were flogging it for self gain after the passing of HM The Queen.

We decided to try and cut them off by releasing the A4 size hand signed by Mrs Runciman

As a result a further £5,000+ has been raised for Erskine so far

At this time of financial hardship many charities are suffering

Weve alliviated some of that suffering for Erskine with this small project.

For info
Over the last 5 days I've packed up, stamped and labelled over 1,000 jiffy envelopes with 1000s for Badges, which I've taken to 4 different post offices in order to speed up the delivery process.

By the end of the week I will have distributed 10,900 badges

I also have a full time job and a family

During the 15 consecutive years of doing this, I've never taken a wage nor an expense for doing it.

Its all done for the Veterans

Im genuinely disappointed that you are disappointed

Im sorry you feel underwhelmed
But I'd like to thank you for your previous support and hope that you can see our reasons for putting the smaller Print out.

Kindest Regards

NASH

Last edited:
It still is.

The reason we released the smaller A4 was because cowboys had nicked the image off the Internet and were flogging it for self gain after the passing of HM The Queen.

We decided to try and cut them off by releasing the A4 size hand signed by Mrs Runciman

Weve elevated some of that suffering for Erskine with this small project.

For info
Over the last 5 days I've packed up, stamped and labelled over 1,000 jiffy envelopes with 1000s for Badges, which I've taken to 4 different post offices in order to speed up the delivery process.

During the 15 consecutive years of doing this, I've never taken a wage nor an expense for doing it.

But I'd like to thank you for your previous support and hope that you can see our reasons for putting the smaller Print out.

Kindest Regards

NASH
God Bless

It still is.

For info

Kindest Regards

NASH

Superb effort and perfect reason for preventing it being copied and no profit made by rsea

It still is.

For info

Kindest Regards

NASH
A wonderful achievement, Sir. Thank you for all the work you do.

Received mine yesterday although wasn’t in had to go to post office to collect great service will be leaving with @rupertdabear over the weekend ti have framed along with match programme from Dundee United

Back