RSEA raffle - Marvins Match Worn Helicopter Sunday Shirt

Anyone know how, just be giving your name, they will find you if you re the lucky winner ?
Each person is allocated a number. These will be updated every Sunday up until the event. The winners name will be published across social media. Your contact email is on JustGiving and you are sent a receipt by JustGiving.

I’d like to bump this and will be donating shortly.

I remember this shirt being mentioned at a previous RSEA event and was surprised to see it appear today.

Well done to the bear in question and thoughts with you.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

Hello I was fortunate to win this important piece of rangers memorabilia at the annual RSEA dinner. I had originally planned to gift it to my brother who was battling cancer at the time but unfortunately he didn’t make it. I’m now donating it to be raffled to raise funds in conjunction with the annual RSEA lawn bowls tournament for Erskine Glasgow home to assist with the care of veterans in the dedicated dementia unit.

Before I donate, Out of interest why does it say Do not select Gift Aid? Don't want to cost RSEA money if it's just a typo

Offline entry is now available in Stumps Bar in Partick. All offline entries will be entered online every Friday up until 4th September. Full instructions given by the bar staff

Before I donate, Out of interest why does it say Do not select Gift Aid? Don't want to cost RSEA money if it's just a typo

Gift aide is for charity donations
If youre paying money for a ticket and taking part in a competition, the rules change and gift aide can't be claimed

Last edited:
Back