RSEA Thank You (£1,081,173 - 29p)

RSEA

Official Ticketer
Dear Rangers Family

At the start on November 2020 the RSEA met up with Erskine outside Ibrox Stadium and presented them with a cheque for monies raised from April 2019 til 1st November 2020

The sum raised in this period was for £214,000.

This took our sum since 2007 to an incredible £1,081,173.29p

This has been covered in the press today.

Here is a list of thanks which I hate doing as I'm terrified that I miss someone and offend them - that's not my intention.

If I've left you out I apologise sincerely

"The RSEA was born in 2007 on Followfollow.com after I decided to attempt to raise awareness of and funds for the Erskine Home for Veterans in Bishopton

Our Target was set at £1,000 and a sponsored walk in Glencoe quickly realised this sum.

As a result we were able to give 12 old souls a day out at the football and send them home happy with a belly full of food and whisky despite the draw with Hibs that day.

Over the years that followed we have held numerous events, including Sportsman's Dinners, football tournaments, golf days, sponsored walks, cycles, abseils, zipslides, bowls tournaments.

We also have a large range of Merchandise which has helped us continue to fundraise through the Covid Pandemic.

We try to encourage support from various fan groups within the Rangers family and have received huge support from Murray Roxburgh & GrailPR, Mark Dingwall and Follow Follow. Com, Ian and Wilf and friends @The RSEANE, Iain Macinnes, Alex Rae, the late John Hubbard and Billy Simpson, Colin Stewart, Andy Cumming, Mrs Linda Twohig, Rangers Radio, the Union Bears, the Sons of Struth, the Army Cadets, the Railway Bears, Jamie Durrant, Craig Sutcliffe, David and Louise, John Greig MBE.. Vanguard Bears, TBO, the Heart and Hand Podcast, the Sons of Struth, The Spirit of 72, P.E. Glasgow, Capt Greig Guthrie BMN, Spendally Framing, NARSA, ORSA, the Sherbrook Castle Hotel, Partick and Renfrew Bowling Clubs, D17giant, Mrs Helen Runciman, The Gers TV, Mr Jim McHarg and the Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland and numerous Masonic Lodges and Clubs.

Our bulk badge sellers Plus all the folk who set and achieved your own targets and goals. You know who you are
Well done to you

Id also like to thank all the Rangers supporters clubs and buses, as well as local businesses and Rangers Bars who have rallied to our cause.
With special mentions to Kings Park Loyal, Nith Valley Loyal and Kirkintilloch RSC who have been with us since day one.

Massive gratitude and thanks go to our inspiration and late Honourary President Harold Davis and his wife and Vi.
And to our Patrons
Gordon Smith, Lee Wallace, Ian Ferguson, Dave Smith, Richard Gough and Sammy King

Thanks in particular go to every single person who has donated a £1 or has given hour of their time without them we don't exist.

To reach over £1,000,000 for the Erskine Veterans has been a labour of love, and I am delighted we have now passed through that mile stone, lets see what happens next

Spectemur Agendo

Many thanks to you all
We Are The People

*sorry if I've missed you

Last edited:
FAz3.gif

Aye you've done alright since that wee walk about glencoe with the big fkn scary dug, midgets and other assorted oddities.

You'd think yet patter would've improved though...

A celebratory repeat of walk one would be nice but I reckon you'll need many bigger buses

Dear Rangers Family

At the start on November 2020 the RSEA met up with Erskine outside Ibrox Stadium and presented them with a cheque for monies raised from April 2019 til 1st November 2020

Here is a list of thanks which I hate doing as I'm terrified that I miss someone and offend them - that's not my intention.

"The RSEA was born in 2007 on Followfollow.com after I decided to attempt to raise awareness of and funds for the Erskine Home for Veterans in Bishopton

Our Target was set at £1,000 and a sponsored walk in Glencoe quickly realised this sum.

As a result we were able to give 12 old souls a day out at the football and send them home happy with a belly full of food and whisky despite the draw with Hibs that day.

Over the years that followed we have held numerous events, including Sportsman's Dinners, football tournaments, golf days, sponsored walks, cycles, abseils, zipslides, bowls tournaments.

We also have a large Range of Merchandise which has helped us continue to fundraise through the Covid Pandemic.

We try to encourage support from various fan groups within the Rangers family and have received huge support from Murray Roxburgh & GrailPR, Mark Dingwall and Follow Follow. Com, Ian and Wilf and friends @The RSEANE, Iain Macinnes, Alex Rae, the late John Hubbard and Billy Simpson, Colin Stewart, Andy Cumming, Mrs Linda Twohig, Rangers Radio, the Union Bears, the Railway Bears, John Greig MBE.. Vanguard Bears, TBO, the Heart and Hand Podcast, The Spirit of 72, P.E. Glasgow, Capt Greig Guthrie BMN, Spendally Framing, NARSA, ORSA, the Sherbrook Castle Hotel, Partick and Renfrew Bowling Clubs, D17giant, Mrs Helen Runciman, The Gers TV, Mr Jim McHarg and the Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland and numerous Masonic Lodges and Clubs.

Id also like to thank all the Rangers supporters clubs and buses, as well as local businesses and Rangers Bars who have rallied to our cause.
With special mentions to Kings Park Loyal, Nith Valley Loyal and Kirkintilloch RSC who have been with us since day one.

Massive gratitude and thanks go to our inspiration and late Honourary President Harold Davis and his wife and Vi.
And to our Patrons
Gordon Smith, Lee Wallace, Ian Ferguson, Dave Smith, Richard Gough and Sammy King

Thanks in particular go to every single person who has donated a £1 or has given hour of their time without them we don't exist.

To reach over £1,000,000 for the Erskine Veterans has been a labour of love, and I am delighted we have now passed through that mile stone, lets see what happens next

Spectemur Agendo

Many thanks to you all
We Are The People

Bro TC there are no words to describe this outstanding effort by you, your team and every single one of us in the Rangers family who have assisted in this worth and wonderfully we’ll deserving charity.
You are a credit to all, the Rangers family, PoW, dare I say it your employer, military veterans past present and future and more importantly you and your family as shining example and selfless can do approach.
One day top man you get the reward you so justly deserve for this.
Your good friend and mentor Harold must be looking down on you from the GLA with a massive smile in his face.
Awesome work once again

Dear Rangers Family

We also have a large range of Merchandise which has helped us continue to fundraise through the Covid Pandemic.

We try to encourage support from various fan groups within the Rangers family and have received huge support from Murray Roxburgh & GrailPR, Mark Dingwall and Follow Follow. Com, Ian and Wilf and friends @The RSEANE, Iain Macinnes, Alex Rae, the late John Hubbard and Billy Simpson, Colin Stewart, Andy Cumming, Mrs Linda Twohig, Rangers Radio, the Union Bears, the Railway Bears, David and Louise, John Greig MBE.. Vanguard Bears, TBO, the Heart and Hand Podcast, The Spirit of 72, P.E. Glasgow, Capt Greig Guthrie BMN, Spendally Framing, NARSA, ORSA, the Sherbrook Castle Hotel, Partick and Renfrew Bowling Clubs, D17giant, Mrs Helen Runciman, The Gers TV, Mr Jim McHarg and the Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland and numerous Masonic Lodges and Clubs.

Plus all the folk who set and achieved your own targets and goals. You know who you are
Well done to you

And to our Patrons

Spectemur Agendo

Many thanks to you all
We Are The People

I worked on fundraising for Erskine back in 2007 when you guys came in with the initial sponsorship. I remember speaking to you and how passionate everyone was about helping our veterans.

Cant believe that it's now over a million pounds, what a fantastic effort from everyone involved and all the supporters who have given up their hard earned cash too.

From someone who has witnessed first hand the difference it makes, I can assure you that the veterans there really appreciate it!

It is a stunning amount which was only started a short time ago.

All credit goes to the people that contributed. But that driver in seat deserves huge recognition, I take my hat off mate.

An incredible achievement,well done to all who took this to where it is today, and made all this possible,and to all who have donated cash,one way or another,as a club we are simply the best.

Credit to Tom who has dedicated 14 years of his life to this, what a guy. I'm glad to have contributed in a small way over those years too. I STILL have nightmares over Suck's attire at the evening of the Rannoch moor walk, HE must have been sponsored to wear that gear haha. B-)

A tremendous achievement, congratulations to all the guys and girls who have put in a lot of time and effort to raise this money through numerous ways for such a worthwhile cause.

Also thanks to everyone who has contributed in any small way by donations or attending events, give yourself a pat on the back and have a well deserved glass of your favourite tipple.

"Thanks, don't mind if I do, a pint of your best and coldest lager, please Mr Barman"

If only, but a can will do for now !

Having worked with many of the veterans who live at Erskine it's safe to say they (and the staff) appreciate all you have done and do for them, The thanks should start with you 'TC' an absolutely outstanding achievement.

In a time where our elderly have been treated abysmally it's guys like you and causes like this that bring much needed light (and hope) in the darkness.

If the Queens Honours list has any worth you will be on it next time around.

Well done fella

That's absolutely brilliant. Well done to everyone involved and all who have contributed.
That is why we are who we are.

an absolutely incredible achievement , well done to everyone mentioned above in the OP . here's hoping like our club , the RSEA will go from Strength to Strength

Back