Rtv - are you still subscribed?

Rtv are you still subscribed?

• Yes

Votes: 210 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 36 14.6%

• Total voters
Yes, payment just came out today/yesterday. Although they did 'welcome' me to RTV too, when I've been a subscriber for years.

Yup, still paying my monthly £17.25 - though I only venture on there occasionally now. Most of the stuff the Club's putting out seems to be on YouTube anyway at the moment.

I can afford it and am happy to pay it because the Club will be desperate for cash right now. That's not going to be the case for many though and that's entirely understandable.

I'd imagine that things like Club 1872, and at other clubs schemes such as the Foundation of Hearts and the 'Well Society, will be taking a hit as well over the next few months.

Last edited:
yeah im still paying. its come in handy a couple times as ive dug through the archives and watched a few of the older games in there, along with some of our european games

What is frustrating , they’ve had to postpone the rangers lotto, I’d be more than happy for the money to continue, make the pot bigger , club still takes their share, perhaps gambling regulations are enforced here me thinks

Still donating £17.25 per month. Could never get games anyway so nothing has changed for me.

I’ll be honest I stopped my RTV and stuck it on Amazon prime as I felt the free deliver would be useful as well as the tv and music

Not really watched since we stopped playing, but still paying. Happy to keep contributing to the club during these times.

I am, now paying £24 per month because they ‘fuct up’ during the change over.

as much as I want to help the club out during this, that is quite an outlay for hee-haw so will look at downgrading my subscription I think.

Being honest, I never re-subscribed after they just deleted my account without telling me anything when the worldpay thing changed over.

Used to have the full subscription with a VPN setup to watch games I was not at. I'll maybe get it set up again when the football comes back.

I paid for the year up front so have it until it expires in June. Maybe we'll get our annual expiry dates pushed back but if not, I'm not fussed. Happy to pay £50 once a year for RTV.

Got the annual subscription. I live in England and wouldn’t be without it, even under the current circumstances.

I understand that if it’s a stretch to afford it you might want to take a rest at the moment.

No, paid last month but cancelled this month. Lost my job 2 weeks ago so can't afford to pay £24 a month for the love of the club

Still paying, I think mine is £24.99/month though. Upgraded from the £5.99 I was paying previously in January. Do I pay more because of when I upgraded?

Not fussed either way.

Back