Rtv - are you still subscribed?

Rtv are you still subscribed?

• Yes

Votes: 210 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 36 14.6%

• Total voters
Yes, still paying £17.25 a month, even though I never watch it and use IPTV when the games are on as it’s a more reliable stream for me.

I just see it as my contribution to the club along with the Lotto and my Club 1872 money.

They aren't the best. I was paying the £5 charge and then upgraded to the higher charge , found out I was paying both. Contacted them to drop the £5 monthly fee and they stopped the higher fee.

They aren't the best. I was paying the £5 charge and then upgraded to the higher charge , found out I was paying both. Contacted them to drop the £5 monthly fee and they stopped the higher fee.

Sounds like you did the same as many others. Because your email address wasn’t properly recorded your account didn’t transfer over properly - so you resubscribed to a new account. Was never going to work out as several on here advised at the time. It was a slow process for some but inevitably it required contact with RangersTV. Thankfully you seem to have eventually got your legacy subscription transferred over in the end and are paying the appropriate fee.

Still paying, and I’ll keep buying merchandise (as long as it’s far away from Ashley).
The least I can do from abroad. WATP

Nice to see so many are in a position to keep paying. Every pound will be needed by the Club right now. However, I fully understand those who are unable to keep their subscriptions going though. Tough times for many amongst us, no matter how strong your love for Rangers. Hopefully all will be able to return when we get through this horrific time.

Last edited:
Yup, still paying the full whack (well the old full whack ;) )

I am lucky enough that i can still afford to so am happy to help the club out even if its only ~£20 a month

I only have the 6 quid subscription so I am still paying monthly. Haven’t used it since before the last game.

Back