Rtv away days: Legia

Great video.

Some noise in that ground, even an hour before kick off.

Makes the guys on here who were arguing the other night with fans who were at the game saying it was the loudest they’d ever known that “it didn’t sound that good on the telly” look like divots. :D

Great video.

Makes the guys on here who were arguing the other night with fans who were at the game saying it was the loudest they’d ever known that “it didn’t sound that good on the telly” look like divots. :D
We had basically our whole end singing build my gallows and I doubt you could hear it over them.

Loving this video, gives you a great insight to what goes on behind the scenes! Can’t wait for tomorrow’s one from St Mirren Park

Great video.

Yea looked like a great spectacle, they have a lot of drummers and guys orchestrating everything.

The more i think about it a 0-0 in that environment was a great result

Great video. I’m really enjoying the behind the scenes clips from the Away Days series.

Can’t get enough of the Training Ground videos either! You get the sense there’s a real genuine spirit and togetherness about them. Fantastic to see!

Back