RTV away days.

Shengus Malengus

@Recoba appears to be on the piss again.
Sorry for stealing his thunder.

Shorter Youtube version for non subscribers.

I think you screwed up the link mate.

@Recoba appears to be on the piss again.
Sorry for stealing his thunder.

Shorter Youtube version for non subscribers.
I have been engaged in a crime documentary and put my phone to sleep :cool:

Thanks for posting.

First goal is a peach, how many times does Morelos roll a defender?

He’s brilliant at it, and the break up the park for the third is quality.

Good to see you eventually got the finger out Shengus, think Recoba job is safe;)

Love the view of the Davis clearance. 2 claiming on sitting on his arse, all the while we are playing on!!

Also, Jimmy Bell smiling!! WTF

Again, new content hidden away on the RTV site.

How do you mean ‘hidden away’? Do you mean it should be available in elsewhere or do you mean you haven’t learned how to find stuff yet?

If it’s the latter, simply login and the hit the Search button next to where it says ‘show me videos about’. Do NOT enter anything in the Search box before doing so.

This will bring up videos in date order, with the most recent first. It will probably be on page 1, if not, go to page 2.

Alternatively, after you hit Search click on the top Inside Ibrox in the right hand menu bid and you will get all the Inside Ibrox/Away Day videos listed together.

How do you mean ‘hidden away’? Do you mean it should be available in elsewhere or do you mean you haven’t learned how to find stuff yet?

If it’s the latter, simply login and the hit the Search button next to where it says ‘show me videos about’. Do NOT enter anything in the Search box before doing so.

This will bring up videos in date order, with the most recent first. It will probably be on page 1, if not, go to page 2.

Alternatively, after you hit Search click on the top Inside Ibrox in the right hand menu bid and you will get all the Inside Ibrox/Away Day videos listed together.

In the sense that new content should be advertised on the front page of the website, front and centre.

If it wasn’t for Instagram or threads on here then content is easily missed. “We Are The People” with Wes and Haliday for example, came out Today, only shown when you actively search for it.

The content is brilliant. That’s my only gripe.

In the sense that new content should be advertised on the front page of the website, front and centre.

If it wasn’t for Instagram or threads on here then content is easily missed. “We Are The People” with Wes and Haliday for example, came out Today, only shown when you actively search for it.

The content is brilliant. That’s my only gripe.

I can’t argue it’s ‘messy’. I’ve just got into the habit of doing as I suggested every few days.

Back