RTV confirmed for Commercial Venues for Thursday

Greg Marshall

RTV will be available commercially for Legia Warsaw v Rangers!

This Thursday evening we take on Legia Warsaw in the Europa League third qualifying round first leg. As a Club, we have purchased the UK television rights making Rangers TV the only platform to watch the match live. Building on the success of our first commercial showing against Midtjylland we are keen for Rangers Supporter Bars, Pubs, and Clubs to get involved!

Along with our individual stream package, our official venue stream can be purchased by establishments to show the game to larger audiences. The package allows your venue to officially advertise the stream as a licensed bar and will be recognised in our matchday programme in the return leg at Ibrox.

Unlike with an external provider, all revenue generated from the stream will be reinvested in Rangers Football Club.

To purchase, contact the commercial department on 0141 580 8701

Thanks for the continued support!

If folk have confirmation from a venue, via social media or otherwise, post it on here to help fellow Bears. It might also stop the board getting clogged up with ‘Thursday’s game in X’ threads.

You are, of course, correct. However, will the price make a difference to your buying decision? You'll have it if its £8.99 but not £9.99, for example? Surely not (I forecast it will be £9.99 by the way).
Tbh you’re right it’s just that I’m skint and supposed to be meeting someone Thursday night when the games on so if I knew if it’s on RTV and what price I could plan on watching it delayed once I’m home on Thursday night or just going to one of the few pubs that are showing it.

Even if it takes time to set up the website for purchasing it etc a simple tweet saying where we’ll be able to see it would be ideal for making plans.

If folk have confirmation from a venue, via social media or otherwise, post it on here to help fellow Bears. It might also stop the board getting clogged up with ‘Thursday’s game in X’ threads.
Good internet content.
Possible my favourite since Leroy Jenkins.

Tbh you’re right it’s just that I’m skint and supposed to be meeting someone Thursday night when the games on so if I knew if it’s on RTV and what price I could plan on watching it delayed once I’m home on Thursday night or just going to one of the few pubs that are showing it.

Even if it takes time to set up the website for purchasing it etc a simple tweet saying where we’ll be able to see it would be ideal for making plans.

if you follow the Rangers SLO on twitter, he always posts a list of places who have paid for the game on RTV

@Greg Marshall the SLO normally posts a list of commercial venues who have purchased the match. If you are in Glasgow then we already know The Louden at Ibrox and the Auctioneers will be showing it, there will be several more I'm sure, so plan around that.

Otherwise it will be live on RangersTV, probably at £9.99, or available to subscribers of any of the packages from midnight.

Logged in to RTV just now to buy the game on a one of game basis, they are not offering the game so far, will try again tomorrow.

The Supporters Liaison Officer is liasing information to Supporters though...so we're almost there!
The club 100% should be firing the message out though to its wider audience but gone are the days when you could take an advert in the Record or Clyde phone in...FF/Twitter/FB and word of mouth is far wider reaching

If ur skint u can get a monthly sub for a fiver and watch delayed coverage at midnight

For those that went to The Louden on Copland Road last time, was it absolutely rammed? Would a seldom visitor get in ok? I ask because I am told The Auctioneers was knocking punters back last week.

For those that went to The Louden on Copland Road last time, was it absolutely rammed? Would a seldom visitor get in ok? I ask because I am told The Auctioneers was knocking punters back last week.

U will be fine mate at Louden, get yourself along

You are buying:
Legia Warsaw v Rangers
£9.99
Full coverage worldwide including the UK and Ireland.

This is a live match. This one is ONLY available to people outside UK and ROI.
Don't buy this if you are intending to watch in UK/ROI - your location will be detected at the time of viewing and you will not be able to watch

Come on rangers

Main website offers you to buy, but when you log into the rangers tv page it still tells you not to purchase if your in the UK.

Back