RTV email (Sunday related)

I've not received the email with the code for the games, I've tried to email them to find out if they can help, I suppose I should have checked earlier. Old fart loyal

I've not received the email with the code for the games, I've tried to email them to find out if they can help, I suppose I should have checked earlier. Old fart loyal

You don't get a code for every game. Do you mean you've not had a code at all - not even before the Coventry City game? Are you a new season ticket holder? You've only given us half the info mate.

If you've not had a code at all, at any point, then you need to email, them if you are a season ticket holder: ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Is there a reason why we can't make the RTV advice a sticky?
I've seen this requested on a number of occasions but nothing seems to materialise.
@Valley Bluenose does incredible work getting as many bears up and running as possible and I'm sure this would really help.

Once we get this weekend and next midweek out of the way, and most of the 'new' viewers of RangersTV sorted out - I'm retiring mate. :) Should be plain sailing from there on in bar the odd glitch.

The main 'help' thread gets bumped regularly so doesn't need to be a sticky. Folk just don't look down the forum and start their own threads for some reason. Same with every topic.

You don't get a code for every game. Do you mean you've not had a code at all - not even before the Coventry City game? Are you a new season ticket holder? You've only given us half the info mate.

If you've not had a code at all, at any point, then you need to email, them if you are a season ticket holder: ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk
Cheers mate, yes Im a season ticket holder for over 25 years not had anything regarding a code for the Rangers TV, tried to email them but it wasn't to that email address il try that one, thanks again.

Cheers mate, yes Im a season ticket holder for over 25 years not had anything regarding a code for the Rangers TV, tried to email them but it wasn't to that email address il try that one, thanks again.

Highly likely to be too late for tomorrow. Have you checked your Junk mail folder? That's where everything from Rangers goes for me.

I eventually gave up trying to cast to tv or firestick from iPhone.

Tried for hours last week and again this morning tried to sideload RTV onto firestick to no avail.

Getting really pissed off so chucked it and went out and bought an HDMI to iPhone lead.

Works fine, wee bit of buffering on the test stream today but we'll see how we fair tomorrow.

At least we're back on the big tv!

Once we get this weekend and next midweek out of the way, and most of the 'new' viewers of RangersTV sorted out - I'm retiring mate. :) Should be plain sailing from there on in bar the odd glitch.

The main 'help' thread gets bumped regularly so doesn't need to be a sticky. Folk just don't look down the forum and start their own threads for some reason. Same with every topic.
Funny enough I was just thinking that, once people find their neish for the best way for them to watch it, I think it's going to become a standard service that they would be willing to sign up for which can only be great for the club.
Got this onto the firestick but the screen looks stretched as if it is not in the correct ratio. Anyway of fixing?
To be honest mate your best to just use the Silk browser. It works a treat and really easy to navigate. Once logged in it's just a case of clicking on the full screen icon.
I tested the app on it this morning. It will take you to the live stream which is full screen but difficult to navigate and the other videos didn't work if you have an RTV subscription.

My brother is a season ticket holder and says he hasn’t received a code.

Tell him to check his Junk folder first - and remind him that its one code for the season, not one code per match.

If he genuinely hasn't received one at all - he should have had it before the Coventry City game - at any point then he needs to email and ask for it and ask why he didn't get it. Pretty sure its the Ticket Centre who send them out. No chance for tomorrow I'd say.

Why has he waited so bloody long?

ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Tell him to check his Junk folder first - and remind him that its one code for the season, not one code per match.

If he genuinely hasn't received one at all - he should have had it before the Coventry City game - at any point then he needs to email and ask for it and ask why he didn't get it. Pretty sure its the Ticket Centre who send them out. No chance for tomorrow I'd say.

Why has he waited so bloody long?

ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk
Thanks for that V.B.

21st of July I received my email with access code. That was before the Motherwell friendly.

Lots of people will have missed the emails.

The email was sent by ticketcentre@e.rangers.co.uk ,

And the subject heading is
"Important Season Ticket Information - Rangers TV Access".

I would advise people to search your inbox for either of these.

It was in the junk mail(that old story again) got it and redeem it just have to see if it will be OK for tomorrow. Thanks again.

That's a relief for all I'm sure. Check out the OP in the thread below to test everything is OK.

i have just logged in and the placeholder for tomorrows game appears to the leverkusen game being re-run

It seems that for those who have bought the PPV option and those who are Unlimited subscribers its the Aberdeen game, using the website or the App, that is the test stream. In other words those accessing via the 'real' RangersTV website.

For those VST viewers who, of course, access through live.rangers.co.uk the test stream appears to be the Leverkusen game. If they access via the App it appears to be the Aberdeen game. Weird.

I think.

I find that encouraging because it suggests, to me at least, that we have two separate servers to stream the game and the custom will therefore be split across the two.

Ha, fair comment and I will take the hit for being crabbit.

My son had me up at 0630hrs.

However, having answered, or seen answered, the same question multiple times every single day since the first pre-season friendly I was hoping even infrequent visitors might have latched on.

First rule of customer service - don’t get upset no matter how “silly” the question (no offense to the other poster BTW).
You should see some of the questions the Big Apple Bears get. I try to answer them as if they were the most sensible of questions. M’colleague on the other hand....:p I try to get in before him.:D

Last edited:
I eventually gave up trying to cast to tv or firestick from iPhone.

Tried for hours last week and again this morning tried to sideload RTV onto firestick to no avail.

Getting really pissed off so chucked it and went out and bought an HDMI to iPhone lead.

Works fine, wee bit of buffering on the test stream today but we'll see how we fair tomorrow.

At least we're back on the big tv!
I was having the exact same issue mate but see further up this thread that VST now have access to games via the App.

Tried it earlier on my iPhone and all looking good - give it a bash.

First rule of customer service - don’t get upset no matter how “silly” the question (no offense to the other poster BTW).

You should see some of the questions the Big Apple Bears get. I try to answer them as if they were the most sensible of questions. M’colleague on the other hand.... I try to get in before him.

You won't find any 'customer service ' on here mate. Just Bears trying to help Bears in the absence of any real support from RangersTV.

Ha, fair comment and I will take the hit for being crabbit. :)My son had me up at 0630hrs.

However, having answered, or seen answered, the same question multiple times every single day since the first pre-season friendly I was hoping even infrequent visitors might have latched on.
You won't find any 'customer service ' on here mate. Just Bears trying to help Bears in the absence of any real support from RangersTV.
like it or not, you have chosen your calling :D

I was having the exact same issue mate but see further up this thread that VST now have access to games via the App.

Tried it earlier on my iPhone and all looking good - give it a bash.
Yeah mate, I can get it on the app on my iPhone casting to a Sony tv or firestick was the latest issue so went with the HDMI lead.

All good.

That's a relief for all I'm sure. Check out the OP in the thread below to test everything is OK.

Checked and everything looks like its working, all signed in and verified.

Got this onto the firestick but the screen looks stretched as if it is not in the correct ratio. Anyway of fixing?
Brother says when games starts the resolution corrects itself. 2nd hand info. Can you play a game highlights to test?

Apparently the app stays ‘signed in.’ If it does correct itself on video Playing ratio this would save a lot of hassle.

Last edited:
Would be good if true about the app.

Plan was to mirror my phone to the telly but if the app has a cast button like YouTube then I could still use my phone for other things like laughing at zoomers in the match thread.

Would be good if true about the app.

Plan was to mirror my phone to the telly but if the app has a cast button like YouTube then I could still use my phone for other things like laughing at zoomers in the match thread.

App seems to be working for those that have tried it mate. Can’t help you on casting though.

[/QUOTE

Truth is Android & Firestick apps are generally not compatible. What you are seeing is a Android phone app that doesn't work any better on an Android Box either. The Android Box has a tool that opens a curser when you double click the play button that allows it to navigate like a mouse. Haven't seen similar on Firestick because it navigates just fine on Firestick apps.
We'll just have to wait for a Firestick APP & until then I am happy with the Silk Browser as hurlock22 says ...

Last edited:
I didn’t use my code for Coventry or Motherwell as it was on premier sports

now trying to redeem code and it’s saying code has already been used.

Anyone in the same boat that can advise

I didn’t use my code for Coventry or Motherwell as it was on premier sports

now trying to redeem code and it’s saying code has already been used.

Anyone in the same boat that can advise

Are you certain - absolutely certain - you haven’t redeemed it? To check whether you’ve setup your account and applied the Access Code follow the early part of the OP in the thread linked below.

Hi guys, quick question hopefully someone can help me. Left it last minute but decided to subscribe to rtv. Paid the £60 subscription. I assume now I have to either pay £10 per game or buy the 3 game package. However when I click on the option it says I already have a subscription and I may be billed multiple times. Is this just a generic warning?

Hi guys, quick question hopefully someone can help me. Left it last minute but decided to subscribe to rtv. Paid the £60 subscription. I assume now I have to either pay £10 per game or buy the 3 game package. However when I click on the option it says I already have a subscription and I may be billed multiple times. Is this just a generic warning?

Yup, just crack on and purchase the PPV. Your £60 subscription doesn't buy you live games.

Silly question I watched the Coventry game after logging in and redeeming my code.Logged in this morning will
it be just the game when it starts I can watch?Nothing will work until it’s ready to begin?

Silly question I watched the Coventry game after logging in and redeeming my code.Logged in this morning will
it be just the game when it starts I can watch?Nothing will work until it’s ready to begin?

VST viewers only get the matchday coverage - not the paid for RangersTV stuff for subscribers.

I assume you are logging in on the live.rangers.co.uk website? Or the App.

Got the app but doesn't find Skyq or smart TV. Hdmi works but doesn't fill the full screen

Least I'll get to see the game somehow tho

Got the app but doesn't find Skyq or smart TV. Hdmi works but doesn't fill the full screen

Least I'll get to see the game somehow tho

If its not filling the tv screen then look at the Settings on your TV and you might be able to enlarge it. I have one, newer, tv that lets me change settings to fill the screen. The other, older, Samsung won't let me do that.

VST viewers only get the matchday coverage - not the paid for RangersTV stuff for subscribers.

I assume you are logging in on the live.Rangers.co.uk website? Or the App.
Logged in via website.I remember now the Coventry game worked fine but nothing worked until it began.Cheers.My mate is having problems his code doesn’t seem to work.Think he tried to use it before he had a RTV log in.He now has rtv account but code showing previously used.Will he need to contact Rangers for a new code?Old guys and technology like oil and water. :))

Logged in via website.I remember now the Coventry game worked fine but nothing worked until it began.Cheers.My mate is having problems his code doesn’t seem to work.Think he tried to use it before he had a RTV log in.He now has rtv account but code showing previously used.Will he need to contact Rangers for a new code?Old guys and technology like oil and water. :))

Last minute stuff. Nightmare. For your mate, he should check if he has successfully redeemed his code by following the process in early part of the OP in this thread:

If that fails he can try emailing these guys with his Rangers Number, ST details and anything else he can think of and explain what's happened. Bit late for today though I'd suggest. Oh, and tell him he's a prat for leaving it this late.;)

rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

Last minute stuff. Nightmare. For your mate, he should check if he has successfully redeemed his code by following the process in early part of the OP in this thread:

If that fails he can try emailing these guys with his Rangers Number, ST details and anything else he can think of and explain what's happened. Bit late for today though I'd suggest. Oh, and tell him he's a prat for leaving it this late.;)

rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com
Lol I’ve told him he’s a useless fann.His reply was I know.Think he’s emailed them (well his Mrs has) for an new code.Hopefully he gets it in time.If not he’s off to the boozer.Not really a bad thing is it. :))

I'm getting no sound. In the corner it's telling me to unite. When I hit this it throws me out. Any ideas . I'm on firestick. Decent picture to

Back