RTV feature at 6pm tonight on MyGers. Free to air via YouTube.

mdingwall

Administrator

I’ve no idea what it is but journalist have got an alert about it.

Reactions: o7o

Heard it is Stewart Robertson discussing mygers in more detail and trying to allay fans worries about it.

Natalie is very much one of us, a proper Bluenose.

We used to follow each other on Twitter then her account disappeared suddenly. I only found out recently that she was working at the club now, so I guess she chose to delete it.

Good for her, definitely one of us.

Reactions: ICM
The worrying thing for me about this webcast was Greg's pronounciation of the word fair as "ferr". Very unstaunch and Pat Nevin-like.

I take it the applications for new season tickets is now put back until the current holders have renewed or otherwise?

When did that happen?

I didn't get any email.

How do I know I'm in it?

I know I'm an old dinosaur, but I genuinely don't like this all online way of doing things.
You can't possibly be any more of dinosaur than me mate:))

Go to your ST confirmation email and you'll find

If you would like to sign up to any of the currently available Continuous Credit Card Schemes, or amend your existing subscriptions, you can do so here.

@Greg Marshall will there be a rethink to only rtv annual subscribers gaining mygers points? I’ll be an rtv monthly subscriber, season ticket holder and mygers subscriber. It’s very unfair if I don’t pick up points for a monthly rtv sub.

@Greg Marshall will there be a rethink to only rtv annual subscribers gaining mygers points? I’ll be an rtv monthly subscriber, season ticket holder and mygers subscriber. It’s very unfair if I don’t pick up points for a monthly rtv sub.

It’s not likely. The annual one being prioritised has logic behind it as we have very seasonal RTV demand that the guys are looking to flatten out which helps for planning. It’s actually cheaper annually too

Both of us were happy to do it - the idea is to be as open and transparent as possible and try and answer some of the 'difficult' questions. I don't think we missed anything that should have been addressed
Would making regular videos not make your life a bit easier? Video answering FAQs? Instead of tweets and the club can post it on the club channel... just an idea.

Would making regular videos not make your life a bit easier? Video answering FAQs? Instead of tweets and the club can post it on the club channel... just an idea.

We are open to the idea of doing more of these types of things when the situation arises.

I think the Webinar with James and Ross was really well received and hopefully the one tonight goes down okay too.

Found that really useful answered some questions I had around the membership scheme. It’s a format I really like actually, both the last 2 that have been done have been good.

The more I hear about MyGers, for example in terms of new opportunities like watching the first team train or visiting the training ground, the more I get excited about the potential it has to be really good for our fanbase.

@Greg Marshall When does everyone find out their respective MyGers points and whether they are Gold, Silver or Bronze and will this be available to view in the My Account section of the website? Cheers.

It’s not likely. The annual one being prioritised has logic behind it as we have very seasonal RTV demand that the guys are looking to flatten out which helps for planning. It’s actually cheaper annually too
Ok, so on that logic why don’t you give double the points for an annual purchase?

The point being, and the point of MyGers, is I’ll be supporting the club to the tune of £24 a month. That’s loyalty in pounds and pence.

Remember fans have a choice of a hooky free stream or £24 a month for the privilege of a somewhat flaky stream from Rangers.

Also, this monthly sub goes direct to rangers, not like an away ticket which rangers make nothing out of.

I simply don’t understand the logic, this is ultimately about getting fans to spend more money with the club.

@Greg Marshall

We are open to the idea of doing more of these types of things when the situation arises.

I think the Webinar with James and Ross was really well received and hopefully the one tonight goes down okay too.
I think see it you are getting bombarded with tweets and emails about a particular topic at different times of the year, get a video up and let everyone watch that. Even one with the selfie cam on your phone...

Ok, so on that logic why don’t you give double the points for an annual purchase?

The point being, and the point of MyGers, is I’ll be supporting the club to the tune of £24 a month. That’s loyalty in pounds and pence.

Remember fans have a choice of a hooky free stream or £24 a month for the privilege of a somewhat flaky stream from Rangers.

Also, this monthly sub goes direct to Rangers, not like an away ticket which Rangers make nothing out of.

I simply don’t understand the logic, this is ultimately about getting fans to spend more money with the club.

@Greg Marshall

It’s one to keep an eye on feedback around.

Back