RTV feature at 6pm tonight on MyGers. Free to air via YouTube.

@Greg Marshall I've just joined my gers yesterday but already a monthly RTV subscriber. How do I change the subscription to yearly so I can get the my gers points. Also does that mean I am eligible for a free month. I was supposed to get a welcome email but not recieved it yet.

@Greg Marshall I've just joined my gers yesterday but already a monthly RTV subscriber. How do I change the subscription to yearly so I can get the my gers points. Also does that mean I am eligible for a free month. I was supposed to get a welcome email but not recieved it yet.

looking to upgrade the monthly to an annual subscription too. Looks like I may have to send an email to the RTV guys

You can - the welcome email explains some of the RTV stuff and it’s also in the faq.

If you don’t get it within 24 hours email mygers@rangers.co.uk

With lockdown being slightly eased, are there any plans for the ticket office to start opening phone lines again?

Failing miserably to get into my son's online account, no response to multiple emails to Rangers, I really wish I could talk to someone. Desperate to join MyGers and can't!

MyGers member
CCCS for all home games
Semi Finals/Finals.

@Greg Marshall
I signed up for MyGers, and signed up for all non-season ticket home games, but there wasn’t an option for semi finals / finals. Is semis / finals now automatically added if you signed up for all home games?

I'm on the legacy £17 per month RTV subscription however I'll be upgrading to annually to help the club with the planning etc as mentioned with the benefit of the points to me it's a no brainer.

I'm on the legacy £17 per month RTV subscription however I'll be upgrading to annually to help the club with the planning etc as mentioned with the benefit of the points to me it's a no brainer.

Good man. Though I suspect when you upgrade to the Annual it will be based upon the new pricing and NOT your Legacy costs. What you save by going Annual and getting a free month may well be wiped out by the cost increase. You get your points though and the club get more dosh. Its mostly a win.:)

So you only can gain points if you have an annual Rangers tv subscription, so all us guys who pay monthly gain nothing despite paying more over the course of a year, aye that makes sense eh, ffs aren’t we paying enough? Utter joke from the club

So you only can gain points if you have an annual Rangers tv subscription, so all us guys who pay monthly gain nothing despite paying more over the course of a year, aye that makes sense eh, ffs aren’t we paying enough? Utter joke from the club

I addressed some of the reasoning behind it earlier in the thread.

I should have also added that from an operational perspective monthly points from RTV is more difficult too as the points in that system are not native within the MyGers system and need to be transferred across so that's an added reason for it.

He's said above its to flatten the demand drop. You'd imagine the thousands of £24p/m they lose between May - August...if it wasn't Rangers I'd say it's a sensible and logical business decision. Allows investment, planning, budgets. Because it's Rangers I see your fan side much more than the business side. Rangers is about the fans after all. Engage a bit nicer with your points on why it's a fucking joke and I'd say you'd get a lot of backing and probably a result from the club.

Tbf mate, I think this is to prevent someone signing up for a month or 2, to get the points and then cancelling.

I'm on a monthly subscription at the moment myself, but I'm going to put my voucher towards upgrading to an annual one, so I get the MyGers points.

I get the system isn't perfect but for £50, if its saving you money, why not just pay the subscription for the year?

It suits all parties in some way then.

Rangers get the money when they need it most to plan for the year, you get MyGers points AND save money and you dont have to worry about the D/D each month.

Good man. Though I suspect when you upgrade to the Annual it will be based upon the new pricing and NOT your Legacy costs. What you save by going Annual and getting a free month may well be wiped out by the cost increase. You get your points though and the club get more dosh. Its mostly a win.:)

No issues with that whatsoever

Back