Rtv footage from yesterday

Enjoyed that, good wee montage of the day. Helander is a big lad!!

As for Durrant, maybe not the best speaker compared to some but enjoyed his co-comms.

Durrant knew his stuff and bleeds Royal Blue.

Far rather we gave him the job than the likes of Negri.

Thoroughly enjoyed hearing Ian Durrant yesterday, his insight into the tactics being employed was enlightening, would much rather listen to him than the "oh he has to do better there" type of commentator.

Durrant was Ok, certainly not the worst and made some good observations.

I'm always disappointed when it's not Andy Little though. He's the best by far.

Durrant was awful. I had to put it on mute, the amount of times he said now was ridiculous. He's got 'now' tourettes.

Love Durranty but yesterday was hard to listen to.
The wee man obviously knows the game but co-commentry isn't his forte.

He got out a taxi at the District after the game as we were heading down to the Grapes.

Thoroughly enjoyed hearing Ian Durrant yesterday, his insight into the tactics being employed was enlightening, would much rather listen to him than the "oh he has to do better there" type of commentator.
Love wee Durranty as a player, but as a commentator..ffs How many times did he say the worn "Now" during the commentary?

Love Durranty but yesterday was hard to listen to.
The wee man obviously knows the game but co-commentry isn't his forte.
He had some great points- but it was a tough listen with constant use of ‘now’ and ‘again’.
He needs a bit of training and practice if he fancies a job as a pundit.

Durrant was brutal to listen to. Absolutely love the guy but he's defo not a commentator! Never mind "now", how many times did he say "pal".

Anyway I'm glad the co-comms is our biggest problem on a match day now! What a time to be alive

Great video. I’m sure it’s edited to be positive for us, but it seemed like we are a very cohesive group. Marseille players with headphones, barely talking to each other.

WATP!!!!!

Great video. I’m sure it’s edited to be positive for us, but it seemed like we are a very cohesive group. Marseille players with headphones, barely talking to each other.

WATP!!!!!
I love the footage of Goldson after his goal, him laughing with Aribo then the group of them together with Barisic pushing him, laughing, and them him and Katic walking away together. There's a very strong sense to team spirit and friendship and that can only help performances.

I thought he was on the button with a lot of the play, he was commentating 10seconds ahead of the players and ball. Actually enjoyed his input but maybe not for everybody.
I’m going with this.

Really enjoyed listening to him from a technical point of view. I’d much rather that, even if he doesn’t have a tv voice, than any of the professional commentators.

Thought Durrant was great yesterday. One of the best they've had. Like Iain Ferguson, Stevie Smith, Lovankrands, Thompson. Is it true Shuggie Burns had a falling out?

Helander getting followed by the camera through the confines of Ibrox was tremendous, and Willie Henderson wishing him luck too.

Great footage.

My favourite part of it.

Willie Henderson is a class act.

Been lucky enough to meet him a few times.

Thought Durrant was great yesterday. One of the best they've had. Like Iain Ferguson, Stevie Smith, Lovankrands, Thompson. Is it true Shuggie Burns had a falling out?
Apparently Hugh Burns was going a wee bit over the top in his commentary and was told to rein it in and I don't think he appriciated the gesture

Apparently Hugh Burns was going a wee bit over the top in his commentary and was told to rein it in and I don't think he appriciated the gesture

Which is a load of nonsense

He was brilliant on RTV. God forbid he shows some enthusiasm and comes across as a fan

Durrant was brutal to listen to. Absolutely love the guy but he's defo not a commentator! Never mind "now", how many times did he say "pal".

Anyway I'm glad the co-comms is our biggest problem on a match day now! What a time to be alive
Have to agree. Didn’t durrant also say our new signing was Norwegian? I think he had a few scoops before the game.

Back