RTV for today anyone having trouble?

Kentbear

I've logged in and got to the subscribe or buy button, click on that and it is unresponsive. is it my pc or an RTV problem?

There usually is no time set on buying games, you can usually pick a game some time in advance.

I am off to the gym shortly, so keep the thread updated and let us know if you get it sorted, as i will be trying to buy when i get home again. ;)

The only option I can see for buying today’s game at £9.99 is a 3 day pass. Is that the right link?

Re the OPs question. Have you got a VPN on when you’re browsing on the site?

Edit - changed my holiday destination to Belgium and was able to buy it ok

Last edited:
I had an issue yesterday with Rtv on the PlayStation, it would start playing a video then the picture would freeze but you could still hear the audio.

Strange because I have never had issues through the PlayStation before so I'm a little worried for the game later but I will just use my laptop via the TV if its still playing up.

Has anyone had this issue before ?

PS has had issues since the recent update.I usually watch Rtv on it also but think I will use iPad this time.

It’s almost November, this is our 6th home League match - and folk still haven’t got it LOL.;):)

Note: you don’t need to be ‘overseas’ to purchase home games on PPV.

For those genuinely overseas looking to buy the match then you login to the ‘real’ RangersTV website, go to the Subscribe & Buy tab, and purchase a 3 day Unlimited Pass. It’s been that way since virtually the start of the season and it gets you the game plus access to all RangersTV content for 3 days.

For those in the UK looking to buy on PPV it’s the same process but you will see the match offered to purchase as a stand-alone game (rather than the 3 day Unlimited Pass). Alternatively, go to the live.Rangers.co.uk website, find the match and click the ‘Buy Match Pass’ button. I recommend the first option as the better route though, as I hate the live website - which doesn’t appear to have a Logout button at the moment.:rolleyes:

For everyone else, be it a VST viewer or an Unlimited Subscriber, it’s the same as usual. Login to your respective website, find the match and the Live Video button will go from grey to red about 45-60 minutes before kick-off. You will see the placeholder with the club badges. Moving pictures will start 30-45 minutes before kick-off.

Last edited:
PS has had issues since the recent update.I usually watch Rtv on it also but think I will use iPad this time.
Yea I noticed it since the last update aswell, pain in the arse as its always a faultless experience through the ps4

Right guys it was me being a dick, i was clicking on the subscribe and buy tab in the picture where the game was advertised, but you click on the one at the top of the page, both should be live surely.

Right guys it was me being a dick, i was clicking on the subscribe and buy tab in the picture where the game was advertised, but you click on the one at the top of the page, both should be live surely.
It’s always the Subscibe & Buy TAB on the ‘real’ RangersTV site mate.

If using the live.Rangers.co.uk website then it’s the ‘Buy Match Pass’ button on there.

It’s almost November, this is our 6th home League match - and folk still haven’t got it LOL.;):)

Note: you don’t need to be ‘overseas’ to purchase home games on PPV.

For those genuinely overseas looking to buy the match then you login to the ‘real’ RangersTV website, go to the Subscribe & Buy tab, and purchase a 3 day Unlimited Pass. It’s been that way since virtually the start of the season and it gets you the game plus access to all RangersTV content for 3 days.

For those in the UK looking to buy on PPV it’s the same process but you will see the match offered to purchase as a stand-alone game (rather than the 3 day Unlimited Pass). Alternatively, go to the live.Rangers.co.uk website, find the match and click the ‘Buy Match Pass’ button. I recommend the first option as the better route though, as I hate the live website - which doesn’t appear to have a Logout button at the moment.:rolleyes:

For everyone else, be it a VST viewer or an Unlimited Subscriber, it’s the same as usual. Login to your respective website, find the match and the Live Video button will go from grey to red about 45-60 minutes before kick-off. You will see the placeholder with the club badges. Moving pictures will start 30-45 minutes before kick-off.

Hi mate, 1000 apologies I know you've answered this probably 100 times but my cousin is only getting round to setting up RTV for STH today.

When I say setting up, she has an RTV account and has purchased games through it in the past, she has just never set up her own virtual season pass for home games as she's been working weekends of late. Website talks about a 'voucher code' that needs redeemed? Was this emailed to her?

Hi mate, 1000 apologies I know you've answered this probably 100 times but my cousin is only getting round to setting up RTV for STH today.

When I say setting up, she has an RTV account and has purchased games through it in the past, she has just never set up her own virtual season pass for home games as she's been working weekends of late. Website talks about a 'voucher code' that needs redeemed? Was this emailed to her?
If she’s a season ticket holder it would have been emailed to her way back in July. If she can find it then it MIGHT still work - but has most probably expired and she will need a new one. That is dealt with by the Ticket Centre through the week but she might get a response from RangersTV today if she emails them with the problem and her ST details, it’s late in the day for today’s match though.

The Access Code only needs to be redeemed ONCE not every match,

To redeem her Access Code she needs to follow the instructions for those with a RangersTV Account in this article.

Or follow the OP in this thread, which has a pictorial guide:

Last edited:
If she’s a season ticket holder it would have been emailed to her way back in July. If she can find it then it MIGHT still work - but has most probably expired and she will need a new one. That is dealt with by the Ticket Centre through the week but she might get a response from RangersTV today if she emails them with the problem and her ST details, it’s late in the day for today’s match though.

The Access Code only needs to be redeemed ONCE not every match,

To redeem her Access Code she needs to follow the instructions for those with a RangersTV Account in this article.

Or follow the OP in this thread, which has a pictorial guide:

Thanks for that mate. Gone through the emails, got one before the Coventry game explaining how to do it but didnt get the actual voucher. Might just need to buy this one for today.

Appreciate your help.

Edit - just got the codes through. 12 minutes, that must be some sort of record :D

Thanks for that mate. Gone through the emails, got one before the Coventry game explaining how to do it but didnt get the actual voucher. Might just need to buy this one for today.

Appreciate your help.

Edit - just got the codes through. 12 minutes, that must be some sort of record :D
Excellent t news. Now all you have to is redeem them and get it to work ha ha.

Pictorial guide in the OP here:

Last edited:
Excellent t news. Now al, you have to is redeem them and get it to work ha ha.

Pictorial guide in the OP here:

Thanks bro.

I think viewing it should be fine as they have previously purchased european games and it worked ok. Hopefully it'll be the same.

Thanks again.

The fixtures 'live' part that often lets you purchase is non responsive but if you click on 'subscribe and buy' tab up top and take the $9.99 package it seems all good. That said I'll see what happens later when I try watching.

The fixtures 'live' part that often lets you purchase is non responsive but if you click on 'subscribe and buy' tab up top and take the $9.99 package it seems all good. That said I'll see what happens later when I try watching.
Using the Subscribe & Buy tab is always the surefire way to go mate.

Seeing your priced it in dollars (overseas) you should note that you will have bought the 3 day Unlimited Pass - so access to all RangersTV content for 3 days, not just the match. Fill your boots on the other stuff as you wait.:)

Back