Rtv in ibiza tomorrow

alloabear

Official Ticketer
So it seems like itll be a struggle for a boozer tomorrow. Will i be able to watch my rtv on my fone being non uk or will my account still say im in the uk?

If you're not in the UK, it can't say you're in the UK, can it?

You'd think that would be the correct, and obvious, answer. However, I have seen some posters say if you are using MOBILE data then, depending on your provider, it may class you as in the UK. No personal experience of that so I don't know for sure.

Should be fine on wifi I'd have thought though - provided appropriate location services are switched on.

You'd think that would be the correct, and obvious, answer. However, I have seen some posters say if you are using MOBILE data then, depending on your provider, it may class you as in the UK. No personal experience of that so I don't know for sure.

Should be fine on wifi I'd have thought though - provided appropriate location services are switched on.

When I'm abroad it's a totally different network at the top of the phone so assumed that was the same for everyone.

Probably best to get 2 vpns. Then use the first one to look like you are in the uk and the 2nd one in the states.

Just to be safe...

Where abouts are you staying I stayed in the Playa Bella Apartments on the bay, opposite side from the strip, and there was a couple of boozers that had Rangers TV, one was directly below the apartments.

Back