RTV non live games question.

Govanx

Cool Story Bro
It used to be you were able to watch the replay of a game on RTV. I wanted to watch today's game again. Have they taken that away or am I not looking in the right spot? I can't even see a spot for older fixtures that can be watched again. Cheers for any help.

Sorry Govanx but my understanding is that there are restrictions in place due to tv licensing. Rangers TV can't show footage of the match until Sunday night I believe.

Just had a look and you're right about older matches not being available either as far as I can tell. Maybe they wil be available later.

Last edited:
Just had a look and you're right about older matches not being available either as far as I can tell. Maybe they wil be available later.
They are there - it just isn't obvious how to get to them. You need to click on the 'explore' tab and then 'by series' and that will take you to here where you can choose full matches or highlights:

I watched full match at 10.30 the live feed was still up it was gone at 12.30 though looks like i got lucky for once

Normally midnight for league and Europa games but %^*& knows why it is Sunday evenings for Scottish Cup.

Normally midnight for league and Europa games but %^*& knows why it is Sunday evenings for Scottish Cup.

Unlike regular SPFL matches that are available from Midnight, Scottish Cup matches are restricted worldwide until after the BBC’s highlights programme.

So that is 8.30pm tomorrow night before they can be accessed via Rangers TV

BBC had a highlights programme of our game last night

Back