RTV prices

I‘m not sure that’s accurate mate. We’ve had no ‘instruction’ to setup new payment details at all. I know there is a section in your account to enter your card details (and FWIW I have done so). However, my understanding is that your existing payment details will be transferred across from WorldPay to the new provider with no action required on your part.

My next payment isn’t due until 13 Feb. My subscription is still shown as ‘live’ on WorldPay but I expect that to change before the payment becomes due. Indeed, some on here have already had emails from WorldPay advising them that RangersTV has cancelled their subscription. They appear to be making the transfers as you get close to a payment becoming due.

I got my cancellation notice a week or so ago from Worldpay but my RTV account isn't showing any payment details currently set up on the account.

Will need to check back my emails as setting up new details was the first thing i tried to do after setting up the new password. For some reason had it in my mind that I had to do that.

I got my cancellation notice a week or so ago from Worldpay but my RTV account isn't showing any payment details currently set up on the account.

Will need to check back my emails as setting up new details was the first thing i tried to do after setting up the new password. For some reason had it in my mind that I had to do that.

At the time of the first email they were clear we didn’t need to do anything. See post by @Camy above, who has posted the relevant extract mate.

What they’ve done is make it possible to change your card details via your account on RangersTV now, which was impossible before.

You need to add your new payment details to your account. There was an issue with the PayPal option which they are aware of, but you can add a card

You need to add your new payment details to your account. There was an issue with the PayPal option which they are aware of, but you can add a card

You CAN add your card details but you don’t NEED to add your card details is my understanding. They should transfer from WorldPay to the new provider automatically.

You CAN add your card details but you don’t NEED to add your card details is my understanding. They should transfer from WorldPay to the new provider automatically.

Not what they told me

“No you'd need to enter them (payment details) in again, I know its a pain but the previous provider didn't transfer them over so we need you to enter them in again!

Not what they told me

“No you'd need to enter them (payment details) in again, I know its a pain but the previous provider didn't transfer them over so we need you to enter them in again!

Christ, that's going to add to the confusion. Can you just be clear, this is for an existing account transferring over and NOT a new one you had to setup because your transfer didn’t go through due to not recognising email address or whatever?

Not what they told me

That's what I thought I got but can't find the email now. I thought the only thing that was transferring was your RTV account details and that you would need to set up a new password and that payment details needed to be set up again.

I thought i was all done once i switched over. Now I wish i kept the mails!!

It won't let me log in on the website and says it doesn't recognise the email address, even though that is definitely the one I used when signing up to RTV years ago. This is frustrating.

That's what I thought I got but can't find the email now. I thought the only thing that was transferring was your RTV account details and that you would need to set up a new password and that payment details needed to be set up again.

I thought i was all done once i switched over. Now I wish i kept the mails!!

Here's what the only email I've had said. I interpret it as you CAN enter card details but you don't NEED to enter card details.

"As a loyal RangersTV subscriber we wanted to let you know that we're making some changes to the RTV website.

With a new look and a new video partner you'll be able to enjoy even more of the content you love with easier navigation and a smoother login process.

As part of the changes we'll need you to update your password, and you'll now use your email address to login.

We'll notify you again when the changes are complete, with instructions on how to update to your account.

In the meantime, you can expect to see a cancellation notice of your current monthly subscription, but don't worry, your regular payments will continue on the usual date each month.

You'll also be able to update your payment details directly within your account page, and choose to pay by card or by Paypal.

You can also look forward to new apps for iOS and Android coming later this month, so keep your eyes on RangersTV for more news."

Christ, that's going to add to the confusion. Can you just be clear, this is for an existing account transferring over and NOT a new one you had to setup because your transfer didn’t go through due to not recognising email address or whatever?

Existing account. I cancelled my worldpay account just to be on the safe side.

Existing account. I cancelled my worldpay account just to be on the safe side.

I’m baffled then. We could do with the promised second email coming out from RangersTV in that case, with any further instructions.

Some clarity for those whose email addresses weren’t ‘recognised’ wouldn’t go amiss either.

Reactions: BWO
Less than £5 per week?
Price of a beer?

I’m a firm believer in value.

I think, post 2012, we are a little sensitive around demanding a quality. Rangers are not a charity. I give them plenty of money.

I expect the service to be stable, a quality and interesting. Outside of match day, it nearly ticks those boxes. The match live stuff needs work - as Rangers openly admit.

Cheers, had no idea this was a thing.

I just want to watch the JD interview, lol
Double check when your last £5 went out your bank account. It could have been months ago but they didn’t tell anyone! (mine was April 2019)
so account was cancelled by them but I’ve still been able to log on and watch as normal until the change last week.
upshot is had to reregister and it’s now £6

For a flawless service £240 per year might be acceptable, but it's not great value for something where most live matches have at least some periods of buffering, pixelation and occasional disconnects. It really needs to be better.

I'll monitor the situation with the new service on a game-by-game basis and may move to an annual subscription if it proves to have sorted out the quality and reliability issues.
Definitely giving up the annual sub unless quality of stream improves remainder of this season. Up to you RTV if you want my cash or not.

Prices, for now, stay the same for those on ‘legacy’ products so I, for now, still pay the monthly £17.25. New subscribers to the same package will pay £24 per month. The £5 package will increase to £6 in due course @Marstonbear. Can’t recall for the annual package but what you say sounds right.

So yes, prices have gone up. The pay-per-match price went up from circa £5 per match to circa £8 per match at the start of the season. So this has been coming. I asked on another thread when the last price increase was. Nobody could remember, but one poster had an invoice from about 2014 for £17.25 for the monthly package. So, again, an increase has been coming for some time.

I’ve been with them over 2 years and can count on one hand the number of times I’ve had major problems.

I don’t think we can complain - but it’s FF, so we will. In fairness, the transferring of accounts to the new provider has been a shambles.

EDIT: Annual Unlimited package is now £240.
It used to be in US Dollars though. $289 IIRC. The switch to pounds is something close to a $23U.S. increase. ($30 for me)

Don't misunderstand me. As someone who went for years scouring the backpages for our score, and reliant on clippings form the Rangers news being sent to me by my maw, I'm grateful for what I get. However, when you look at the services of other clubs, particularly in the Premiership, you see what is possible. Live coverage and the archives I can't argue with, it's the other features that need improved. They would do well to look at. what David Edgar has done with H&H on Patreon. They have a great range of material. Previews with an in-depth look at our opponents (great for Euro ties), Post game analysis, Tactical and statistical breakdowns, and on-going features on past glories. Some of the behind the scenes stuff could also be improved. The player interviews are lamentable. "What's your favourite meal? "Playstation or X-Box?" They're brutal. Set up a daily interview, exclusive to RTV, with the Gaffer, his assistant, or one of the players, that's similar to after match interviews. Training is always a long shot from the sidelines. Get a webcam on one of the players and show the level we're now training at. Maybe its me, but I still have issues about one game in four. If only they offered better support. Ive tried everything they suggest, but nothing seems to work. It also annoys me that they only ever reply to my first message. If I go back and tell them it aint working, I get stony silence.

You talk a lot more sense than me mate in regards not complaining. I really should be happy seeing the game in some form and shut up. However we live in a world when I could get the game for free. They have to give people some incentive to part with their money or risk losing it. Like most on here I'm happy to have a way I can still support the club, but not everyone thinks that way. If we want to encourage new supporters in different parts of the globe then the product we are offering needs to improve on every level not just on the park.

For a flawless service £240 per year might be acceptable, but it's not great value for something where most live matches have at least some periods of buffering, pixelation and occasional disconnects. It really needs to be better.

I'll monitor the situation with the new service on a game-by-game basis and may move to an annual subscription if it proves to have sorted out the quality and reliability issues.
You mention pixelation. I get it regularly around the 75 minute mark just about every live game I watch. Yet if I watch the playback its flawless. That's what irks me a little. I pay for 'live' but end up watching 'on delay'

Did RTV hike their prices in the past year? My subscription is up for renew and it's gone from charging in US dollars to charging in British £s. It seems a good bit more expensive than last year, somewhere in the region of $25-30CAN for a yearly sub. I get raising season books, but televised games don't have the same variable overheads. Is this a product of our on-field success? It's not like RTV deliver a stellar product. The programming is pretty poor outside of matchday. The player features are lame, (Playstation or X-box?, Rice or Pasta?) 20 minutes talking to the youth coach doesn't exactly fill me with excitement, and live games usually have some issue or other. So much so, I've taken to watching morning games a couple of hours after KO as it is the only way i'm gaurenteed a flawless picture.

Obviously i'll pay whatever they ask but I can't help feeling they take advantage of our loyalty at times

Bought the first old firm game of the season to watch over here in china and it was frozen for 90% of the game.

It used to be in US Dollars though. $289 IIRC. The switch to pounds is something close to a $23U.S. increase. ($30 for me)

Don't misunderstand me ...

Surely you are not comparing RTV to ManU TV , Liverpool, Chelsea etc., with their revenue streams & EPL values !?
Nor is RTV comparable to BT, Sky either.
If you don't think it is worth it don't buy it, watch it for free - don't give yourself an ulcer ...

RTV works for me very well here in the cool cool north. The price per game over the season is the price of a pint in value - I can afford that any day to watch the Gers and would give up something else before I'd give up RTV. The content is excellent too - great listening to Beale & co, training videos, academy goals etc., all top class.

In the words of Joni Mitchell - " ... you don't know what you've got till it's gone"

RTV isn't perfect - but I am grateful that it's there ...[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I’m unable to attend games in person anymore due to location and state of health. So RTV is essential for me to see games as they are played and not have to wait.

I have the annual unlimited package which was IIRC £195 last July. £240 is on the way to a 25% hike which I think is excessive but I’ll still be renewing when the time comes.

I like my technology and always invest in high spec devices and services and on balance don’t have many problems. But there are blobs in service very occasionally and that is irritating.

Personally I’m happy to spring for the extra bucks to ensure the live matches, that is well worth it to me. Ffs it’s worth ever penny just to hear Tom Miller’s Moooorrrr-eeelllll-ooooosss!

Prices, for now, stay the same for those on ‘legacy’ products so I, for now, still pay the monthly £17.25. New subscribers to the same package will pay £24 per month. The £5 package will increase to £6 in due course @Marstonbear. Can’t recall for the annual package but what you say sounds right.

So yes, prices have gone up. The pay-per-match price went up from circa £5 per match to circa £8 per match at the start of the season. So this has been coming. I asked on another thread when the last price increase was. Nobody could remember, but one poster had an invoice from about 2014 for £17.25 for the monthly package. So, again, an increase has been coming for some time.

I’ve been with them over 2 years and can count on one hand the number of times I’ve had major problems.

I don’t think we can complain - but it’s FF, so we will. In fairness, the transferring of accounts to the new provider has been a shambles.

EDIT: Annual Unlimited package is now £240.

I've been stung because I was on the old package and couldn't log in when it all changed. I had to resubscribe I'm now charged £24

With RTV we know that our money gets to the club. So if it’s £24 I’ll pay it, whilst I don’t have the option for those based in the UK it’s still cheaper than sky and Bt.
I’m confident the club will continue to work on the content and features. It will only get better. Personally I only use it for matches, so additional content is not my bag, but I can understand how this is important for others.

Is there any login restrictions with just a standard login in UK, £6 a month one? If I subscribe can my dad also use the login from his own computer? We have season tickets so I'm not needing the VPN required version

I've been stung because I was on the old package and couldn't log in when it all changed. I had to resubscribe I'm now charged £24

It might get worse, you say you re-subscribed - but did you sort out the cancellation of your old package with RangersTV? My heart sinks every time I read one of these ‘re-subscribe’ posts. If you haven’t cancelled the old one there’s every chance your monthly sub could be taken twice.

Id keep in contact with Support but, as a first move, if you can login to the WorldPay site you should be able to cancel the old sub from there and hope that it hasn’t already been transferred to the new provider,

Last edited:
Definitely giving up the annual sub unless quality of stream improves remainder of this season. Up to you RTV if you want my cash or not.

The right decision in your circumstance mate.

We’ve talked many times and, if I recall correctly, you have a very slow broadband speed. Co-incidentally, I was reading some VPN reviews the other day and posted on a couple of other threads yesterday that the free Opera VPN, for example, cuts your broadband speed to just 7% of what your line provides - so a notional line speed of 100Mbps becomes just 7Mbps. Even the very best of the paid ones only achieves around 80% of the line speed, so 100Mbps becomes just 80Mbps. When you are starting with a low line speed in the first place you can imagine the impact of that. If you have 10Mbps and use Opera, for example, you end up with a streaming speed of under 1Mbps - even lower if you then connect wirelessly - and that’s just not gonna cut it for RangersTV. It’s horrendous.

We’ve often talked on here about VPNs slowing down line speed but I have to admit I didn’t think it was quite so dramatic, No idea your VPN of choice but this is another factor for you, especially with your low line speed as a starting point.

I await the results of your overseas trip this spring with interest, as you won’t require the VPN (obviously).

EDIT: Here’s the Opera review. Grim reading on many levels. You can search for your VPN of choice and see how it compares.

Last edited:

It’s a small point in your long post but it’s worked the other way for as long as I can remember. When the price was in dollars we UK subscribers, based on exchange rates, should have been paying waaaaaay more than £17.25 a month. No idea how that happened but it’s a fact. Dunno your circumstances but, if it matters to you, could you look at the feasibility of paying from a UK account? Not often our colonial cousins have to pay more for a product than those of us in the UK to be fair.

Cheers, had no idea this was a thing.

I just want to watch the JD interview, lol

Seems lots have had their email unrecognised. In some instances it will be because folks didn’t update but in many cases it will be RTV ‘problems’.

If you have no ongoing subscription it seems fairly straightforward - just re-subscribe (if it will let you, maybe a new email will be required).

If you have an ongoing subscription though, I’d suggest you need to get it sorted by Support - don’t hold your breath whilst you wait though.

Is there any login restrictions with just a standard login in UK, £6 a month one? If I subscribe can my dad also use the login from his own computer? We have season tickets so I'm not needing the VPN required version

You can be logged in on multiple devices mate. I’ve tried up to 3 at the same time but not beyond that.

Surely you are not comparing RTV to ManU TV , Liverpool, Chelsea etc., with their revenue streams & EPL values !?
Nor is RTV comparable to BT, Sky either.
If you don't think it is worth it don't buy it, watch it for free - don't give yourself an ulcer ...

RTV works for me very well here in the cool cool north. The price per game over the season is the price of a pint in value - I can afford that any day to watch the Gers and would give up something else before I'd give up RTV. The content is excellent too - great listening to Beale & co, training videos, academy goals etc., all top class.

In the words of Joni Mitchell - " ... you don't know what you've got till it's gone"

RTV isn't perfect - but I am grateful that it's there ...
[/QUOTE]
I want to support my team.

It’s a small point in your long post but it’s worked the other way for as long as I can remember. When the price was in dollars we UK subscribers, based on exchange rates, should have been paying waaaaaay more than £17.25 a month. No idea how that happened but it’s a fact. Dunno your circumstances but, if it matters to you, could you look at the feasibility of paying from a UK account? Not often our colonial cousins have to pay more for a product than those of us in the UK to be fair.
So you're saying it's down to the exchange rate? That might make sense...

So you're saying it's down to the exchange rate? That might make sense...

No mate, what I was saying is that in the past when it was priced in dollars they DIDN’T use the exchange rate to establish what those of us paying in Sterling were charged. We Sterling payers benefitted massively from that.

Now that it’s priced in Sterling at source I’ve no idea what impact that will have on those paying in Dollars. Maybe, in time, it’s you guys who will benefit this time around.

It was intended as a light-hearted observation. Sorry if that wasn’t clear. On the other hand, if you can pay from a UK account then you would have certainty and pay the same as the majority of us.:confused:

The right decision in your circumstance mate.

We’ve talked many times and, if I recall correctly, you have a very slow broadband speed. Co-incidentally, I was reading some VPN reviews the other day and posted on a couple of other threads yesterday that the free Opera VPN, for example, cuts your broadband speed to just 7% of what your line provides - so a notional line speed of 100Mbps becomes just 7Mbps. Even the very best of the paid ones only achieves around 80% of the line speed, so 100Mbps becomes just 80Mbps. When you are starting with a low line speed in the first place you can imagine the impact of that. If you have 10Mbps and use Opera, for example, you end up with a streaming speed of under 1Mbps - even lower if you then connect wirelessly - and that’s just not gonna cut it for RangersTV. It’s horrendous.

We’ve often talked on here about VPNs slowing down line speed but I have to admit I didn’t think it was quite so dramatic, No idea your VPN of choice but this is another factor for you, especially with your low line speed as a starting point.

I await the results of your overseas trip this spring with interest, as you won’t require the VPN (obviously).

EDIT: Here’s the Opera review. Grim reading on many levels. You can search for your VPN of choice and see how it compares.

It would seem I have no issues there, but again today I had problems. I have a 2.2GHz processor, 16GB memeory, and a download speed of 93.92Mbps. I logged on to RTV to watch the game at 5.30pm UK time and spent the best part of an hour trying to get the game to play. The stream still appeared to be live, and I put it back to KO but all I got was the spining wheel. (It seemed like it was playing the broadcast from the start) I restarted the comp and re-logged on to RTV 3 times, but it was still the same. Eventually I cleared my cache and got it to work. To be fair there was no buffering, but there was pixelation throughout the game. I tried contacting their support team, but it is lamentable. You need to do it via email instead of live chat and you're lucky if they get back to you the same day. On top of that, the support they give is pretty useless. If their suggestion doesn't work, they just tell you to contact your internet provider.

Perhaps I am being petty but RTV costs me $41CAN per month. At that price I should at least be able to expect the service to run smoothly and have access to assistance when it doesn't. I shouldn't have to fight with it for 45 minutes. I shouldn't need to have to clear my cache and re-boot everytime I watch a game. I also subscribe to DAZN over here for $10 per month. It runs flawlessly. Perfect picture, no deterioration, and I get every EPL game, plus all CLand EL games, for that price. If RTV wants to expand, even retain their existing customers, they need to provide a far better service.

No mate, what I was saying is that in the past when it was priced in dollars they DIDN’T use the exchange rate to establish what those of us paying in Sterling were charged. We Sterling payers benefitted massively from that.

Now that it’s priced in Sterling at source I’ve no idea what impact that will have on those paying in Dollars. Maybe, in time, it’s you guys who will benefit this time around.

It was intended as a light-hearted observation. Sorry if that wasn’t clear. On the other hand, if you can pay from a UK account then you would have certainty and pay the same as the majority of us.:confused:
No worries my friend. I dont mean to talk your ear off. I just couldn't figure out the increase.

At the end of the day it's all about watching the Rangers and i'm sure we'd probably both pay whatever they ask for the pleasure of doing so. However, if the club want to expand their client base they need a better product. Someone on the thread scoffed at my suggestion that we offer a comparable product to Liverpool, Chelsea, etc, but I don't see why we shouldn't expect our club to deliver something close. It doesn't all come down to budget.

It would seem I have no issues there, but again today I had problems. I have a 2.2GHz processor, 16GB memeory, and a download speed of 93.92Mbps. I logged on to RTV to watch the game at 5.30pm UK time and spent the best part of an hour trying to get the game to play. The stream still appeared to be live, and I put it back to KO but all I got was the spining wheel. (It seemed like it was playing the broadcast from the start) I restarted the comp and re-logged on to RTV 3 times, but it was still the same. Eventually I cleared my cache and got it to work. To be fair there was no buffering, but there was pixelation throughout the game. I tried contacting their support team, but it is lamentable. You need to do it via email instead of live chat and you're lucky if they get back to you the same day. On top of that, the support they give is pretty useless. If their suggestion doesn't work, they just tell you to contact your internet provider.

Perhaps I am being petty but RTV costs me $41CAN per month. At that price I should at least be able to expect the service to run smoothly and have access to assistance when it doesn't. I shouldn't have to fight with it for 45 minutes. I shouldn't need to have to clear my cache and re-boot everytime I watch a game. I also subscribe to DAZN over here for $10 per month. It runs flawlessly. Perfect picture, no deterioration, and I get every EPL game, plus all CLand EL games, for that price. If RTV wants to expand, even retain their existing customers, they need to provide a far better service.

I thought the replay of the game generally wasn’t available until after midnight UK time if I’m honest,

Can’t argue regarding support mate - I get the sense it is a couple of guys on day shift and that’s your lot. One of the reasons I try to help on here purely from my own experiences of RangersTV.

Your setup and broadband speed trumps mine yet today, again, I had a flawless experience. I also have a VPN to factor in, with the reduction in speed that brings. Sure, I’m in the UK (on a day trip to The Netherlands for RangersTV purposes) but, other than that there should be no difference. I think @WeeJohnnyGreer is your side of the pond and he was the same. If the problem is the source steam I’d expect us all to have the same issues.

Out of interest, are you using a Mac? I’ve noticed that Apple devices seem to be more problematic since just before Christmas.

Just as an aside, I know Liverpool have their tv channel on Sky but I don’t think that, or their online version equivalent to RangersTV, do live matches. Can’t see it anyway but maybe I need to switch on my VPN to see it. I’m fairly certain they don’t do live matches though.

Last edited:

Scoffer calling :)) .... which Province are you in and who is your Internet provider eh?

Just checked my bank statement and despite having paid #24.00 on 24th December for the new subscription(having been assured by email that I would not be charged 17.25) low and behold,I have been charged an additional 17.25 today. E mail sent complaining bitterly about the lack of professionalism at Rangers TV. I ADVISE ALL SUBSCRIBERS TO CHECK THEIR STATEMENTS

Just checked my bank statement and despite having paid #24.00 on 24th December for the new subscription(having been assured by email that I would not be charged 17.25) low and behold,I have been charged an additional 17.25 today. E mail sent complaining bitterly about the lack of professionalism at Rangers TV. I ADVISE ALL SUBSCRIBERS TO CHECK THEIR STATEMENTS

Precisely the thing I've repeatedly been warning those who re-subscribed to watch out for sad to say. Re-subscribing, in my eyes, was always going to be an issue.

If you’ve done it, and you still have the login and password for your WorldPay account (you did keep it, didn’t you?), login to WorldPay account and cancel your earlier subscription there. That won’t help with the payment that’s come out but will stop any future debits. This will only work if RangersTV haven’t yet transferred your old account to the new provider, of course.

Precisely the thing I've repeatedly been warning those who re-subscribed to watch out for sad to say. Re-subscribing, in my eyes, was always going to be an issue.

If you’ve done it, and you still have the login and password for your WorldPay account (you did keep it, didn’t you?), login to WorldPay account and cancel your earlier subscription there. That won’t help with the payment that’s come out but will stop any future debits. This will only work if RangersTV haven’t yet transferred your old account to the new provider, of course.
The sad thing is, I emailed them prior to taking the 24.00 new subscription asking for an assurance that I would not be charged twice. I got an assuring email saying that my original 17.25 account had been decativated-'I can confirm if you pay for the package today, you will not be charged double as the old payment system was deactivated when this one moved.Hence my post advising folk to double check.

The sad thing is, I emailed them prior to taking the 24.00 new subscription asking for an assurance that I would not be charged twice. I got an assuring email saying that my original 17.25 account had been decativated-'I can confirm if you pay for the package today, you will not be charged double as the old payment system was deactivated when this one moved.Hence my post advising folk to double check.

Sounds like you handled it right, in which case it’s obviously poor. I’ve been worried about this double-charging since the first ‘re-subscribe’ post I saw.

Can you get into your WorldPay account? Firstly to check whether it was WorldPay or the new provider who took the £17.25 payment and, secondly, to cancel the original account on WorldPay if it was the former. Might help others if you can answer.

WorldPay login below:

Sounds like you handled it right, in which case it’s obviously poor. I’ve been worried about this double-charging since the first ‘re-subscribe’ post I saw.

Can you get into your WorldPay account? Firstly to check whether it was WorldPay or the new provider who took the £17.25 payment and, secondly, to cancel the original account on WorldPay if it was the former. Might help others if you can answer.

WorldPay login below:

I have emailed Worldpay and await their response.Will update if and when I get a reply.Sorry to go on about this, but you would like to think that once given an assurance that it won't happen,all is well.Clearly and worryingly not the case.

I have emailed Worldpay and await their response.Will update if and when I get a reply.Sorry to go on about this, but you would like to think that once given an assurance that it won't happen,all is well.Clearly and worryingly not the case.

Of course. However, having dealt with WorldPay in the the past I think you will find their support is, if anything, even more lacking than that of RangersTV.

The key to stopping future debits of your old account is logging into WorldPay and cancelling it yourself. I can walk you through that - but only if you have access to WorldPay via the login and password they sent you (I don’t need to know them LOL - just that you have them).

Of course. However, having dealt with WorldPay in the the past I think you will find their support is, if anything, even more lacking than that of RangersTV.

The key to stopping future debits of your old account is logging into WorldPay and cancelling it yourself. I can walk you through that - but only if you have access to WorldPay via the login and password they sent you (I don’t need to know them LOL - just that you have them).
Gone through the 'forgot password'routine, so again, waiting for their reply.

Gone through the 'forgot password'routine, so again, waiting for their reply.

Ach, that’s a shame you didn’t keep their emails. I’m not confident you will get a response and, if one was coming, it would have been automated and you’d have it already. Humans don’t tend to be involved in these things any more. It’s worth checking your Junk Mail folder though for the password reset.

Having a son who never remembers or stores his passwords and ALWAYS goes for the password reset it’s a wee bugbear of mine that folk don‘t hang onto them or use a password manager. Always easy with hindsight.

Last edited:
Watched the game yesterday on RTV rather than Sky, didn't buffer once but got a pixelated image a few times....it's annoying how you can't set the player to 1080p from Auto on the iPhone during Live games.
Anyway it didn't screen mirror with Apple TV, but I did manage it with an Apple HDMI adapter from my iPhone direct into the TV so happy days-ish

Watched the game yesterday on RTV rather than Sky, didn't buffer once but got a pixelated image a few times....it's annoying how you can't set the player to 1080p from Auto on the iPhone during Live games.
Anyway it didn't screen mirror with Apple TV, but I did manage it with an Apple HDMI adapter from my iPhone direct into the TV so happy days-ish

I have the iPhone XR. I can get to the Settings cog, bottom right on the iPhone, just the same as I can on my desktop - and I can change the setting from Auto to 1080p. Or at least I can on the replay of the match as I've just done it. No reason to believe the same icon won't be there on a live match though.

Give it another go dude.

I have the iPhone XR. I can get to the Settings cog, bottom right on the iPhone, just the same as I can on my desktop - and I can change the setting from Auto to 1080p. Or at least I can on the replay of the match as I've just done it. No reason to believe the same icon won't be there on a live match though.

Give it another go dude.

Yeah you can do it with the on demand stuff, but can’t do it during live broadcast for some reason....frustrating

Back