RTV Problems

Yes, terrible today. I'm getting about 2 minutes before it freezes, then I need to refresh. Checked broadband speed and it's good.

I set it to auto because even with 100mb connection 1080p freezes and always does every game. its a joke, were almost 2020

Working fine on iPhone, iPad and Windows desktop for me - not all at once obviously.

Two tips:

Don’t have FF open on another tab on your browser - it fucks things up.

Go to the Settings icon (bottom right) and change quality setting from Auto to 1080p.

I’m not sure the difference mate

I just checked my Ethernet and it’s at 144mbps

There should be 2 Cast buttons, one in the player and one via the settings options in Chrome, use the settings on where possible.

Does it work on the screen of the device before you cast it?

I couldn’t get onto RTV at all, ended up buying the game on B/R Live. I had tons of issues watching the Feyenoord game back too. Kept stopping every 5 mins so I had to keep refreshing to get it started again.

RTV is a godsend for us expat bears, but make it useable FFS.

There should be 2 Cast buttons, one in the player and one via the settings options in Chrome, use the settings on where possible.

Does it work on the screen of the device before you cast it?

I’m watching it on my laptop Windows 10 chrome

Does my head in how amateur it is. It's all very well changing picture quality, browsers etc. to get it to work but literally every other single video streaming site works with no problems, VPN or not.

We have been streaming live games for over 15 years now is it? Still the same old problems since day 1. Even after paying, I end up watching it on a site with a dodgy stream half the time because it works better.

I couldn’t get onto RTV at all, ended up buying the game on B/R Live. I had tons of issues watching the Feyenoord game back too. Kept stopping every 5 mins so I had to keep refreshing to get it started again.

Bleacher Report half the price with no issues

RTV not doing themselves any favors here

Yeah, i'm having terrible problems today. First time i've had buffering issues. I think the new player isn't great with my laptop.

Constant buffering and black screen from Turkey, about 50meg and I'm a yearly subscriber.not happy with this at all. Sitting in the 7 brothers marmaris watching it. Have to get this sorted or we're going to lose a lot of cash

Brutal in the second half.

Loads of delays and buffering. Will be getting my money back. Barely seen 10 mins of this second half.

No VPN, watching via the website on an iPad.

Brutal in the second half.

Loads of delays and buffering. Will be getting my money back. Barely seen 10 mins of this second half.

No VPN, watching via the website on an iPad.

How odd, given you reported earlier that it was perfect for you. I assume nothing in your setup changed obviously.

Been flawless for me today. It doesn’t apply in your case, of course, but my guess is VPN issues for some of the others.

How odd, given you reported earlier that it was perfect for you. I assume nothing in your setup changed obviously.

Been flawless for me today. It doesn’t apply in your case, of course, but my guess is VPN issues for some of the others.

Maybe volume of users increases and the server struggles?

No idea, but be asking for my $10 back.

Crap again today. Not the Livi level of crap but still crap
Last season more or less perfect every game
So why change it?
A few more weeks like this and I think I will be cancelling

Bleacher Report half the price with no issues

RTV not doing themselves any favors here

Was just about to suggest Bleacher Report. I think RTV has worked flawlessly for me one time in all the times I have used it. I would prefer to give my money to the club but if they can't provide the service as promised then there is no point.

Already pay for a season ticket. When I can't get to games I want to watch them without worrying about buffering etc. I hate streaming services but its the way things are going these days.

How are Bleacher Report able to show the game?

I wonder what impact the number of viewers picking up the game "illegally" by using a VPN have?

Strange overseas Bears can't get an illegal stream for games, but it's okay to watch the games using a VPN redirecting from another country. :p

Blea
How are Bleacher Report able to show the game?

I wonder what impact the number of viewers picking up the game "illegally" by using a VPN have?

Strange overseas Bears can't get an illegal stream for games, but it's okay to watch the games using a VPN redirecting from another country. :p

Bleacher Report (B/R Live) have the rights to show a couple of games a week. It’s only $2.99 for the game and always works perfectly, so a no brainer really compared to RTV (although I do have the top RTV subscription)

No VPN or anything so that’s not been my issue with why RTV has been unreliable for me the last week or two.

Back